Thai-russian Brawl Leads To 7 Arrests

george

A number of years ago, some friends came over from the UK to visit me. They ended up on Koh Samui - Chaweng. One afternoon, one of them was having a quiet drink in a bar when a Russian offered to buy him a beer. Friend refused politely. Russian took offence and threatened to punch my friend out.

Well, the Ruskie chose the wrong person. My friend can more than handle himself, but has never started a fight that I know of. The Russian ends up on his back and then staggers out of the bar.

A short whils later he returns with 3/4 of his mates and wants to start fighting again. My friend agrees, but outside the bar on some wasteground and one on one. Needless to say, they all walk outside and my friend is hit from behind with a lump of wood. Broken jaw.

Who says Russians are tough?

I have heard some stories about the ruskie mafia from Macau, and it ain't pretty.The words absolutely ruthless comes to mind.

I also heard from a tour operator who works out of Pattaya, that the average russian punters were some of the best people he delt with....