A Little Help In Lopburi After Accident

Lancashirelad

A good friend, a very sweet natured calm girl has had a motorbike accident today..... caused by a dog.

This news has quite upset me.

Apparently no broken bones, but a fair amount of gravel rash, including face & possibly a lost tooth :o:D

I would like to get a basket of flowers & fruit to her soon. I have looked at a few websites allegedly offering this service, either they don't deliver outside of the Bangkok region or their prices are a complete rip off.

Is there anybody out there (preferably married or Thai) who could assist me on this?

I don't yet know where in Lopburi, but hopefully i will soon.

I will be in Thailand in just over a week.

Jonathan (UK)

Well thank you so much, you are a helpful lot (not) in my hour of need.

It's in the middle of the night in LOS now; a little patience and maybe someone is able to help you.

You expect help within 20 minutes...but the ones online are NOT in Thailand.

LaoPo

1st post 2008-01-21 21:14:24

2nd post 2008-01-22 21:35:13

20 minutes?

If it is that important, the price shouldn't matter

Although it appears many guys on here are loaded, unfortunately it doesn't apply to us all. :o

Doesn't stop the others of us having a heart, compassion & feelings though.

Edited by Lancashirelad

1st post 2008-01-21 21:14:24

2nd post 2008-01-22 21:35:13

20 minutes?

If it is that important, the price shouldn't matter

Although it appears many guys on here are loaded, unfortunately it doesn't apply to us all. :o

Doesn't stop the others of us having a heart, compassion & feelings though.

Thats the last time I help out. Geez.

Gentlemen, thank you for your various & mostly unhelpful comments. Some without even bothering to look at the posting dates.

Kiakaha a special thank you as the only respondee who genuinely tried to help.

This is what i've sent in the end: fruit & flower gift

It just riles me to see stuff listed at like $100 that can be bought for a few hundred baht locally.

(I know, i know, no need to start telling me, its the service we're paying for).

I'd have been happy to give someone living locally double whatever it cost them to have sorted it for me.

Edited by Lancashirelad

Gentlemen, thank you for your various & mostly unhelpful comments. Some without even bothering to look at the posting dates.

It just riles me to see stuff listed at like $100 that can be bought for a few hundred baht locally.

(I know, i know, no need to start telling me, its the service we're paying for).

I'd have been happy to give someone living locally double whatever it cost them to have sorted it for me.

I for one would doubt the generosity expressed.

You're far better off speaking to her, getting her bank details and transfering 30-40 pound to an account to help out with the hospital bills, this is what she will appreciate 10x more than flowers. You don't need help, you don't need to spend money on couriers etc.