Buying Fertilizer In Bulk

lormdav

ive searched around and on internet but cant find a phone number or contact for buying in fertilizer in bulk.....any help would be much appreciated.

I don't know where you are in LOS, but around the Hua-Hin area, or any area where there is farming going on you must be able to find lots of stores that stock the fertilisers. We have numerous stores where fertilisers constitute 95% of their entire stock. What kind of quantitites are you looking for? I buy lawn/plant fertilisers in 50kg bags, that cost from 600 - 900B per 50kg.

ive searched around and on internet but cant find a phone number or contact for buying in fertilizer in bulk.....any help would be much appreciated.

I don't know where you are in LOS, but around the Hua-Hin area, or any area where there is farming going on you must be able to find lots of stores that stock the fertilisers. We have numerous stores where fertilisers constitute 95% of their entire stock. What kind of quantitites are you looking for? I buy lawn/plant fertilisers in 50kg bags, that cost from 600 - 900B per 50kg.

we just want a phone number of someone who can supply us with urea and 16.16.8 primarily and around 50tonnes a week .

we just want a phone number of someone who can supply us with urea and 16.16.8 primarily and around 50tonnes a week .

Try this source.

Company Name Bajwa Bros Co Ltd

Address 772/1 Soi Ying Yong Banphai , 40110 Khon Kaen, Khon Kaen, Thailand

Phone 66-4327-4928

Fax 66-4327-4927

Homepage bajwabros.con

Contact Ali Iftikhar