Dreams

snowflake

Do you remember your dreams when you wake up in the morning? Do you write them down, do you have any funny dreams? Scary dreams? Erotic dreams?

I have this dream that I knock on a childhood friends door and his dad opens the door up and say to me

"I will eat your heart?"

How normal is that?

He then proceeds to start poking my chest with his long claw (no he did not have one)....

I wake up and it hurts for a few minutes...

Anyone wants to share what that means???

Do you remember your dreams when you wake up in the morning? Do you write them down, do you have any funny dreams? Scary dreams? Erotic dreams?

I have this dream that I knock on a childhood friends door and his dad opens the door up and say to me

"I will eat your heart?"

How normal is that?

He then proceeds to start poking my chest with his long claw (no he did not have one)....

Well you seem to be saying you get this dream a lot. Recurring dreams are dreams that are basically shouting really loud to get their message across.

I'm not sure whether you are male or female young or old, and knowing these details does help better in an interpretation.

Regardless this dream is about feeling like a child when it comes to adult relationships. You are knocking at a child hood friends door which says you still feel child like yourself when in this situation. You aren't met by a child but by the adult male of the house. He greets you with hostility and the threat of violence in regards to the most truthful core of yourself (your heart). Therefore you are vulnerable when within this confronting situation.

More importantly HOW does the dream make you FEEL?, both inside the dream and upon waking. Are you a child in your dream? Is this a "Dad" you know from your past or just a dream character?

Great dream though. Pay attention to it and then it will change. When we dont pay attention to our dream messages we can stay stuck in the psychology for many many years. Well done for trying to get to the bottom of it! :-)

I dont know about my dream. I have had it since I was very young (12 years old)...

I am 31 now, I still get this dream from time to time...

The dream make me laugh and I remeber more from those days when I had it...

He was never a "Dad" in anyway... Just a friendly father of a mate...

A few years ago it did change for a period and he tried to go for my neck to scratch that out but then it went back to my heart again...

Thaks for trying to help me....

"I will eat your heart?"

How normal is that?

Well... you and your childhood friend probably stole his dads best wine when you were 12 years old and your conscience is fuc_king your sleep...

Doesn't this belong in general topics? I'm sure it would get more responses if it was...

Keep it in the family!!!

I will post the posts that I post where I want to post them so other people can post where they want to put their posts...

Thank you :o