Pakchong Holiday

MrJay

Hi there once again guys,im going down to pakchong for a break from the village life in buriram, i drive regularly from bangkok past the big siam cement factory and the dairy,but never stopped,i like the look of the place,seems like theres alot going on down there,or i could be wrong the internet doesnt tell me a right lot im just lookin out for a few recomendations,on where to stay eat and drink and anything really worth the look at,other than kao yai national park..thankyou for yor time as always.........jay

Pakchong city is a small city, lots of shops with overpriced goods. For entertainment there is a cowboy resort, a small movie theatre without aircon, a few thai karaoke bars, that's about it.

Since Lotus has opened shop nearby I feel lucky not having to go too much into this city.

Not really found a place where the food was exellent and sure would never spend a night in the city resorts-hotels unless you go to bed at 9pm.

Khao yai has golf courses, cowboy resorts, karaokes, natural springs, the park, wildlife, nice views. Many good restaurants hotels, resorts on the road.

For night entertainment you can take a night trip in the park or visit a karaoke.

Temperatures are a bit lower also. I have a guest house near the park.

Rono

Hi rono thanks for that as i was thinking of staying in pakchong,so i guess i need to be on Tanaruch road (2090) for hotels reastraunts ect,whats the name of your place ill come and check you out.. thanks jay