Accomodation In March

Yimmy

Hi, I usually spend a month in Chiang Mai every 6 months or so. I usually stay in Huay Kaew Residence for 5,000 a month.

I'm coming back for 3 weeks in march – will probably just book a full month tho' and fancy a bit of a change…

My requirements are:

Internet, cable TV and fully furnished (inc. bedding), prefer just a fan to aircon so don't want or need it, and all for around the 5K mark.

I read a few months ago that one of the hotels on Loi Kroh had a special for 5K a month and something like that would suit better than Huay Kaew – having the hassle of getting all the little things… bedding, glasses etc etc… and not walking into a bare room.

If anyone can help out it'd be appreciated

Cheers.

hello I use big letters for the benifit of my eyes, so nothing more please on that. Wanted despertly to find someone to ask a few questions, since I will be living there in late summer.

WT

IMO Chiang Mai is one of the greatest places on earth to visit or live. Also IMO, due to seasonal environmental pollution issues concerning regional forest burning practices, March is perhaps the very worst month of the year to visit here.