Sex Tourists

DJ Pat

I think its hilarious when you hear a young whore talking like the guy she's spent time with, ie I was drinking outside the Blues Factory in Pattaya a few months back and heard a BG spouting a load of cockney slang and saying "<deleted>" perfectly. She must have been about 19!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next comes the wedged-up expat and for those not familiar with English slang, wedged up means ‘holding folding’ – earning a nice salary with a nice big international company. His shirts are generally whiter than those of the English teacher and his shoes are certainly made from part of an animal. This guy is a serious spender, and always has two or three dollies around him sipping idly on Bacardi Breezers. He very rarely takes a girl from the bar on account of having one camped out in his high rise-condo already. The last thing this guy does before making his weary way home is to check for lipstick stains on his collar. He’s been down that road before and it can be a painful lesson. He can probably show you the bruises if you ask nicely.

Except the girl in the hotel doesn't mind If I, I mean He brings a couple extra party girls back with him. :D

:o Coffee!!! :D

I was drinking outside the Blues Factory in Pattaya a few months back and heard a BG spouting a load of cockney slang and saying "<deleted>" perfectly. She must have been about 19!

Try getting them to say - "Large Itchy <deleted>." It's so funny. :o

I was drinking outside the Blues Factory in Pattaya a few months back and heard a BG spouting a load of cockney slang and saying "<deleted>" perfectly. She must have been about 19!

Try getting them to say - "Large Itchy <deleted>." It's so funny. :D

Betty Swollocks as well , Pat you hansum spoutee you.... :o

I saw two prostitutes come out with two total ugly bushpig farang men one morning at a hotel. I wonder how they manage to do it without vomiting, and if the men actually believe all that "you so handsome" crap. These girls are wonderful actresses. I can't imagine that it's really pleasant for a woman to have sex with anyone that she doesn't want to, even if he's good looking. You're probably not a stud if you didn't pay her, you're just a cheap bastard who took advantage of someone who has to have sex for money.

I suppose it is something you do mechanically after long enough. Not that I have any personal experience of either side, but I imagine what the girl goes through is similar to that of a hit man - when you have killed a few times, you can do it automatically, and for every time, the obstacle inside of you becomes smaller, and you get used to what is essentially an unnatural situation.

Agree with the statement about "not paying".

I suppose it is something you do mechanically after long enough. Not that I have any personal experience of either side, but I imagine what the girl goes through is similar to that of a hit man - when you have killed a few times, you can do it automatically, and for every time, the obstacle inside of you becomes smaller, and you get used to what is essentially an unnatural situation.

Do you know the corrida in Southern Europe?

Basically, the principle is that the man will "dominate" the beast, Roman games style.

You send to an arena a drugged bull and the MAN has to kill it in a entertaining fashion.

When I attended for the first time one of this "killing game", long time ago, I was very reluctant, to say the least.

First bull, I closed my eyes.

Second bull, I opened my eyes but said nothing.

Third bull, I was getting interested.

Fourth bull, I was shouting "Ole" like the others.

Human nature, I guess...

That you are better or worse than a sex tourist?

You sure are a perfect explanation of why quite a lot of Thai people do not like farang people...

<deleted> off and stop whinging just because you have limitations in certain areas of your personality don't take them out on me. You bitter man.

You haven't answered the question.

Being stuck up against all these people and events around you, and 2-timing Thai students, does this make you a cut above all those you like to make fun of?

What was the question?

I'm not stuck up, the thread is a 'lighthearted jest' right?

I'm not saying I'm better than anyone at all..Where did I say that?

Dont you only date uni girls?

for whats that worth...... :o

I was hanging about outside with a mate, i know a few of the management at the Blues Factory. I wasn't seated at a bar getting 'the treatment' ie All that "handsome man" <deleted>.

DJ Pat, Who are you then? :D

you know the management of The Blues Factory, you must know me then. :D