New Visa'a Oct 2007

hello everyone,need some advice here.got married oct last year,no papers yet,get them later this year.she is planning on coming here april 2008.what would be the best course of action to take to get here here for 3 weeks holiday?she has filled in the vaf1 but she not posting it until i am sure this is the best way to go.many thanks for any thoughts :o

Not sure what you mean "married but no papers" :o and assume "here here" is UK

If she wishes to visit the UK (and is really married) then she should apply for a visitors visa for the reason 'to visit family'

The VAF1 is the correct form but the content of the form changed towards the end of last year so make sure she has the current one.

Guidance and application forms can be downloaded from the Visa Application centre site and she must submit it in person (not post it)

i am here in the uk,by the weddeing i mean it was just the family thing with the money and the flowers,in thailand of course.is it a different form if i want to sponsor her by the way?.it is the new form we have,all 21 pages hehe.thanks again

i am here in the uk,by the weddeing i mean it was just the family thing with the money and the flowers,in thailand of course.is it a different form if i want to sponsor her by the way?.it is the new form we have,all 21 pages hehe.thanks again

Then you are not legally married, she applies on the same form but the purpose of the visit is 'tourist". There is no specific form to act as sponsor, you provide a package with the evidence required as suggested here