Motorcycle Rental In Cm

rafaelo

where can i rent a motorcycle, like a cbr150 or a phantom or tiger or... ?

i'm not sure what i'm looking for and would like to rent a variety of bikes to try them out for size.

any locations with reliable bikes at descent prices?

there's a place just North of TP Gate that has a couple of bigger very used bikes (400cc) for 15-18k/month.. seems a bit high.. comments?

thanks

i'm not sure what i'm looking for and would like to rent a variety of bikes to try them out for size.

there's a place just North of TP Gate that has a couple of bigger very used bikes (400cc) for 15-18k/month.. seems a bit high.. comments?

thanks

15 - 18k is too high. More like 4-6k/month for used bike 400cc. If you want t know someone reliable to possibly rent from, call Joe at 251-186. He is a farang

thanks

15 - 18k is too high. More like 4-6k/month for used bike 400cc. If you want t know someone reliable to possibly rent from, call Joe at 251-186. He is a farang

15k/month is about it these daze Larry. Joe has good 250cc dirt bikes for 500+/day. 4-6k/month is for chook chasers.

thanks

15k/month is about it these daze Larry. Joe has good 250cc dirt bikes for 500+/day. 4-6k/month is for chook chasers.

Joe's is indeed the place to go for dirtbikes but you are way out on the prices. Current prices are 800B/day for pre-2005 models and 1000/day for later models. Sounds a lot but Joe maintains them very well and that doesn't come cheap. He might move a little on the price but don't expect a whopping discount as it is high season and all the shops rent their stock easily at this time of year. He's in Soi 2 Chang Moi Rd.

For a road bike - Honda Superfour, Phantom, Desperado e.t.c, then Tony's Big Bikes on Ratchmanka is the place but again, don't expect miracle discounts.

Your best bet would be to rent a selection of models and then go out and buy a s/h bike once you have settled on what you want. There's a market on saturdays(?) in SanPatong and there is one on sundays behind the Mae Jo Rimping (Ruam Chok Market). Once you are done with it, you can resell it at the market or possibly hawk it around the rental shops.

Cheers,

Pikey.