Farang Girls Post Your Pics Please.

Bkkman

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, Scruffy is a really cute dog, too bad he is afraid of foreigners! Not just farang either, my dog can tell the difference between a Thai raised in the US and a raised in Thailand Thai person! It's not that he dislikes foreigners, just that he fears them, probably because they come and go so much, dogs don't like change so much. The few foreigners that he does know (long-term residents, regular visitors) he loves very much. He is a sweet, lovable dog (doesn't look much like a regular Thai dog, does he?) with just a few neurotic problems is all. I'll bet if you became a regular here, he would love you too kitty :D

And hey, I thought, better to post a pic of my cute dog than one of myself , otherwise I would be deluged by all you guys and my husband would probably get jealous :o

there is a good how to on the forum help part, basically you must have your photo on a server, then right click on the photo and copy and paste the location url. good luck! You can add your photos to a love me, love my dog album that I started on thai visa's gallery. You must register there seperately,but once you do I have left the album open for other thai visa members to post photos of their pets (Yes, all those are mine; we have 6 dogs and Lizzie the cat who is the boss. All my animals are rescues, fortunately we have lots of space, live on the beach and my husband is just as openhearted as I am :o )

Very cute, very similar to alot of other dogs here, there seem to be certain types: the dingo looking type, kind like yours and then like Sheba, short haired, black. Scruffy (and Donut, the fat one) seem to be one of a kind. Never seen another dog like either one here. They aren't purebreds by any stretch, just different!

See, isn't this a much better thread posting pics of our dogs? Elfe?? How about yours?

I wouldnt have described her as dingo looking :o lol

my mates dog looked dingo style with skinny body and big sticky up ears...lol

I didn't see many longer haired dogs on haadrin...

OHHH...Sbk have you seen the huge St.Bernard on the bar on the beach,i forget the name? Bless him,he must get so hot under all that hair. :D