Do You Ever Take A Dislike To A Tv Member Because Of Their Avatar?

garro

Do you ever take a dislike to a TV member because of their avatar?  

236 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

post-55597-1203472416.gif

I was thinking of using this avatar when I joined-up. Decided against it as it might have sent the wrong message. Still makes me grin, though.

I'm fairly certain that I've seen this used elsewhere but can't remember where.

What, Garro; on this board? In that case I'm even more glad I decided against it. :o

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I can think of one avatar that always makes me wonder why the poster chose it. I'm referring to the "Stalin writing" avatar. Sorry poster, I can't remember your name off the top of my head but let me say right away that I can't detect any trace of cruel, genocidal tyrant in your posts which always leaves me wondering what motivated you to choose Stalin, of all people.

No trace of cruel, genocidal tyranny in my posts?

You really do need to read more closely, otherwise I'll send Beria round to your place.

Stalin? A great big loveable oaf with a sharp tongue and a growing sense of impatience with idiots. He reminds me of someone near and dear.

Wouldn't it be cool if TV could block everyone's avatar/screen name for a day and then run a guessing game to see who posted what?You could still control it through the mods,though we could not see each other as such.....well April Fool day joke maybe.Do you like my lips Ping BTW?

Edited by Momo8

Wouldn't it be cool if TV could block everyone's avatar/screen name for a day and then run a guessing game to see who posted what?You could still control it through the mods,though we could not see each other as such.....well April Fool day joke maybe.Do you like my lips Ping BTW?

Luscious lips are far more inviting than a blinking eyeball - even if they are both parts of the same person. :o

Oh dear, now I realise the effort some members take to find an avatar that reflects their personality it puts me dam_n right to shame!

I signed up and had no avatar, then found one by googling "cool avatar" and selected one from the first page!

Actually my original one was eventually (took several posts) asked to be removed as there was too much breast showing...?

Anyway I flicked to this annoying irritating one after that! Maybe that is me....... :o

I think the mods have been having enough 'fun' as it is lately. Let's not give them any ideas for other things to have 'fun' with, hey? :o

micksterbs, I think your av is in the top 3 (forget the other 2). Love those lips boo (forget the original, but it sounds good).

Am looking forward to seeing weekendwarrior's altered slightly, to reflect an unfortunate, but nevertheless most amusing, misfiring. In the 'tragic' sense.

I think the mods have been having enough 'fun' as it is lately. Let's not give them any ideas for other things to have 'fun' with, hey? :o

999 pardons Momo - been giving more thought to your suggestion. I responded in the other thread.

micksterbs, I think your av is in the top 3 (forget the other 2). Love those lips boo (forget the original, but it sounds good).

Am looking forward to seeing weekendwarrior's altered slightly, to reflect an unfortunate, but nevertheless most amusing, misfiring. In the 'tragic' sense.

Cheers, Ignoramus!

As for weekendwarrior, I think it would be a case of, "I wuz cleening ma peece and it blowed ma head cleen off!"

Quirky is good,there too many people who take themselves far too seriously on here.I love many avatars here,Kat,Mick,Zpete,Boo,Sbk,Wolfie to name a few.

Normal is boring after all people.

Well, yours is certainly different, Momo8. Almost hypnotic in a pleasant way. "The eyes have it" after all. :o

Oh dear, now I realise the effort some members take to find an avatar that reflects their personality it puts me dam_n right to shame!

My avatar is nothing like me not in looks or personality, not one little bit no way siree, no no no relation at all.....!

I haven't voted, yet.

redrus

Redrus not sure if you want to pass wind or you need to go to defacate.....shouldn't you change it?It's out of focus anyway.

:D

Nevermind.

redrus

Didn't it used to be in focus tho? :o

Its the drink.... :D

redrus

I signed up and had no avatar, then found one by googling "cool avatar" and selected one from the first page!

Actually my original one was eventually (took several posts) asked to be removed as there was too much breast showing...?

Anyway I flicked to this annoying irritating one after that! Maybe that is me....... :o

I tell you the truth, I used my left point finger wanting to take out the ant but I stopped in time. I thought there was an ant on my screen. Your avatar is so funny :D