Fastest And Cheapest Way To Get To Border

If you are in Bangkok, I would recommend Jack Golf to the Cambodian border.

http://www.jackgolf.com/en/visa_run/index.html#Cambodia

there are 2 companies I know in bkk offering better service than this jack golf, quick thai visa run, thai visa service

The first link www.thaivisarun.com doesn't say which border they're heading, while the 2nd link says Ban Laem.

How ? Any feedback on those who have used their services ?

If you are in Bangkok, I would recommend Jack Golf to the Cambodian border.

http://www.jackgolf.com/en/visa_run/index.html#Cambodia

there are 2 companies I know in bkk offering better service than this jack golf, quick thai visa run, thai visa service

The first link www.thaivisarun.com doesn't say which border they're heading, while the 2nd link says Ban Laem.

I don't know if any of those are the "Fastest".. but they defiantly are not the CHEAPEST...

Here is my most recent Visa run from Bangkok:

First you need to go On-Line and get a Cambodian Visa... At the border they charge 1,000 Baht plus any extras they can get.

You can get an actual Visa on the Cambodian E-Visa web site.

Print it out and just bring it with you.

Visa cost was US$20 plus $5 service fee.. total equals about 800 THB. Used my PayPal account to pay.

No Lines, no waiting for Visa at the Border... Not even any clothes on when I applied... It just showed up in my Email box within 12 hours... No extra charge at Cambodian Border... Once I reached the window at the Border, I was stamped in and gone in 2 minutes.. faster at Exit... Spent exactly 2 minutes in Cambodia... BUT the promised special E-Visa line wasn't there.. took a while to get to the window in the regular Line... I should have taken up the offer for VIP treatment from the guy handing out Arrival/Departure Cards in the line... 100 THB would have got me 5 minute service. Next time.

I took the A/C bus from Mor Chit Bus Station... cost 414 THB return... Left Bangkok at 5:30am... Back by 5:00pm. (Took some time purse shopping at border market with my wife.) Total Visa Run cost for me was approx 1,200 Baht (Not counting the cost of her new purses.) Visa 800 + Bus 414 + lunch 25 = 1,239 Baht... Next time add the 100B VIP service..

Total add the 414 for my wife's Bus ticket (again.. not counting the Purses. ) Trip total cost was under 1,700 Baht FOR 2 PEOPLE

Oops add... 80Baht x2 for Tuk Tuk to Border and back... 1,700+160 = 1,860.. For 2.

CS

If you are in Pattaya, Witherspoons offers the fastest. You do get a breakfast beforehand and a meal upon your return but no waiting other than a toilet stop en route. Not the cheapest at Bt2400 but only 6 retro fitted luxury seats in the van. DVD movies with wireless headphones.

I suppose you could get the transport and food only at Bt1200 I think (as they pay Bt1200 for the visa and service) if you bought your Cambodian visa online for the $25 = Bt800 approx.

However, if you have not got a visa for Thailand you'll need a Bt200 bus ticket or onward transportation. A printout from Air Asia should suffice.

thaivisarun goes to Ban Laem border as well, depart at 9:30.

I noticed the buses at thaivisarun are much bigger than those used by thaivisaservice. That is a major consideration for me.

BTW, I belong to a member country of the friendly ASEAN where VISA in Cambodia is not required. Do I still need to provide 2 x photos ?

I noticed the buses at thaivisarun are much bigger than those used by thaivisaservice. That is a major consideration for me.

BTW, I belong to a member country of the friendly ASEAN where VISA in Cambodia is not required. Do I still need to provide 2 x photos ?

I forgot the photos last time, and they just charged me 100 baht 'fine'. They didn't take any pictures though, so they are obviously not necessary.

If you are in Pattaya, Witherspoons offers the fastest. You do get a breakfast beforehand ...
Euh...

How could it be the fastest if you already lost time at the beginning with an useless meal... :o

You have fast, reliable and comfortable solution like "Cambodia Inter" for 1,800 baht.

you only need one photo for the Thai immigration.