It Support Person Seeks Full Time, Freelance Work,

Hi,

I have over 12 years experience in IT support, trouble shooting, network design, installation and implementation. I have been working in Thailand for the past 7 years supporting SME’s on contract. From small peer-to-peer to large scale networks such as Microsoft Server and Exchange Server environments including roaming profiles, security and virus protection issues, backup and recovery planning and implementation.

I also provide tutoring or home/on-site computer training. I can provide programs from basic computer operations to complete re-installation of your system, backing up your data and email such as Microsoft Outlook etc.

Give me the opportunity to help you with your IT support and I will save you TIME and MONEY. Please contact me for my resume or more information on tutoring.

I would also be very interested in working with other IT professionals who would want to work together, possibly combine forces and take advantage of the growing IT market here in Thailand and surrounding regions.

Anyone have any ideas or suggestions? Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Scott

Hi Scott,

I have similar experience to you, I am MCSE, CCNA, and Citrix qualified and have ten years experience. I also speak/read/write Thai. I have been working in Thailand for 2 years now teaching at a university here but I am thinking about getting back into hands on IT as I think there is a lot of opportunity here.

Regards,

Hal