Siam Legal

I realize that this may be inappropriate as Siam Legal is one of the sponsors of this site, but I am considering using them to help with my visa and marriange legalities and would be interested in hearing from anyone else who has hired them in the past (before I fork over my thousand US dollars.) Considering that they will be saving me from taking one trip from Viet Nam to Bangkok and back it's looking like a very attractive deal so far. Any information will be appreciated.

My personal experience with Siam Legal is with their 1 yr Non Immigrant visa service for US Citizens. They delivered as promised.

I am sure there will be plenty of replies about the money involved. But that is up to you. If they are giving you a service that is going to save you time and hassle then use that as your guide, not what some say about it costing too much. The value of your time should dictate what you do.

I can't attest to what you are having done since you didn't give much detail. But they got the job done for me smoothly and easily.

The Unapologetic GunnyD

Thanks, gunnyd. I basically wanted to know if they are honest and reliable and you answered my question. Between saving me the time and expense of an unnecessary trip to Bangkok and then all the hassle of running around town, trying to do it myself without a clue how, it sounds to me like hiring them is the best bet. Thanks again. :)