Quest - Pyramid Scam?

aesthete

Has anyone heard of a Company called 'Quest' who are in Ploenchit (I believe the Blue Wave Building)? A friend of mine is thinking of investing in them but it sounds very much like an old-fashioned Pyramid scheme. Any info would be much appreciated.

Has anyone heard of a Company called 'Quest' who are in Ploenchit (I believe the Blue Wave Building)? A friend of mine is thinking of investing in them but it sounds very much like an old-fashioned Pyramid scheme. Any info would be much appreciated.

"Blue Wave" or "Wave" building?

What do they do - I know quite a few people who work in that building (Wave) and can ask around

Edited by Prakanong

It looks like a pyramid scheme to me - for my sin's I once took and IT Managers job at a MLM upon my return to UK from Thailand in 2000 and still break out in chill's now thinking about it even being on my CV.

Strange Building is Wave Place - has major household name MNC's plus what look to me to be fly by night companies.

Quest is on the 13th floor - I know people who work on the 11th and 12th - I will ask after Thai lunch hour but a lot of them are in Singapore this week.

From what I know about MLM/Pyramid (which is not that much) the bst way to tell the difference is that if the company makes more from selling sales courses and the likes than the products its a pyramid.

Having said that I would not touch MLM either - the only people that would are those who are into it and beleive the hype - usually the sort of people easily fooled.

Edited by Prakanong