Kids Bicycle Accessories

Niranut

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the replies.

Yes, mr_hippo, that is just the type of seat I am looking for! Thanks! I will try to get to the nearest branch to check out what they have.

Regarding availability at Tesco, the branch here in Lopburi has adult helmets but nothing for kids. And the only bike seats they have are the free-standing cushions with no safety harness... Would the BKK Tesco branches have the helmets and seats?? If yes, any branch or just the bigger ones.

Thanks for the replies.

Yes, mr_hippo, that is just the type of seat I am looking for! Thanks! I will try to get to the nearest branch to check out what they have.

Regarding availability at Tesco, the branch here in Lopburi has adult helmets but nothing for kids. And the only bike seats they have are the free-standing cushions with no safety harness... Would the BKK Tesco branches have the helmets and seats?? If yes, any branch or just the bigger ones.

ProBike do youth size helmets but I am sure they will order one for you. For accessories, forget Tescos and other supermaarkets - good for cans of beans but not for bikes!