Flying To Khon Kaen From Dmk

BillyDeno

I'm flying one way and getting tickets that day at airport be landing at Bkk then getting taxi straight to DMK, be me and my daughter just wanted to know what is cheapest airline to use.

Currently only Thai Airways fly to Khon Kaen.

totster :o

I'm flying one way and getting tickets that day at airport be landing at Bkk then getting taxi straight to DMK, be me and my daughter just wanted to know what is cheapest airline to use.

Currently only Thai Airways fly to Khon Kaen.

totster :o

Thanks for the info Totster.

Asia Air have announced that they will be offering one middle of the day flight from DM to KK and back as they did last year.

This will start at the end of March 08 and run through until end October. They did this last year also, due to extra planes available, not used on high season routes.  Ticket costs are well below Thai, especially if you book early.

Asia Air have announced that they will be offering one middle of the day flight from DM to KK and back as they did last year.

This will start at the end of March 08 and run through until end October. They did this last year also, due to extra planes available, not used on high season routes. Ticket costs are well below Thai, especially if you book early.

Thanks john, but to late 4 me flying 17th March. Just my my luck, seen Thai Air 4/ 3,680THB so not 2 bad 1 way.

Another option would be Air Asia from BBK TO Udon Thani . Book online , price at the moment 1,440 Baht per person inc. tax.

Then you would not have to get a taxi from BKK to DMK.

Bus or Taxi from Udon to KK just over an hour.

KKC closer to where wife's village is in Chaiyaphum, Thanks for help Lite Beer.