Water Diviner In Buriram

BillH52

Recently, in my wife's village near LaHan Sai (Buriram Province), I inquired about the idea of drilling a bore hole for water. The villagers indicated several bore holes [wells] which had good quality and supply, but nobody seemed to have any idea if or where a water vein might be located on the property I was interested in. I asked where I might find a 'water diviner'; the wife and her family looked at me like I was from outter space, again.

Anybody know the proper Thai words for 'water diviner'? Better yet, a name & phone number in Buriram province of a proven 'water diviner'?

Thanks,

BillH52

I had the same problem in my village near Hauirat and the driller told me he promise the find a good water source or he would drill another hole. I have had 3 drilled, one for my fishing lake i for the house and a third for my trees. All have worked well, lots of hard water.

Ron, if you don't mind telling; what did you pay per bore & have you got the guys number? I am in A.Muang, Buriram & need a bore drilled. Thanks :o

I had the same problem in my village near Hauirat and the driller told me he promise the find a good water source or he would drill another hole. I have had 3 drilled, one for my fishing lake i for the house and a third for my trees. All have worked well, lots of hard water.

i paid 14000bht for the hole drilling in october 2006 plus 7000 for a lucky star pump.Plenty of water for the house and garden just pisses me off paying the electric bill for the pump.The wife will probably have the number i'm in amphur muang.

Rob