Girls Wearing Wet Smelly Towels In Bed

Darlek

I have been living in and travelling to LOS since 1984 and it has always been the case that both BGs and non BGs wear wet smelly stinking towels in bed .

There appears to be no way to break them of this habit. i have tried offering a nice clean bath robe and after bathing asked them to don a nice clean new towel if they are bothered about it.

but all effots have failed .

Its in their DNA like picking their nose

there appears to be no way to break them of this habit.

they take a shower then wrap around the wet smelly towel and then get into bed!

this then makes the sheets smelly and everything else damp and smelly.

I quite imagine it has to do with shyness and modesty.  :D

Spot on :wub:

I can do virtually the Kama Sutra from cover to cover with a few additions of my own with my gf, or give her a complete tongue bath :o and she'll not be the least bit inhibited or shy.

But if I so much as glance at her while she's getting dressed or wrapping a towel around her????? :D Jeez, she suddenly acts as though I'm a voyeur or a perv. Strange. :D Very,very strange. :D

I've never had any trouble getting a girl to remove her towel while in bed. Yeah, a few try to get into bed with a towel on, but without exception, I've always managed to get the towel off her.

I've never had a problem yet myself. In fact, I like it when they wear a towel...it's like unwrapping a present on Christmas morning. :o

Buy smaller towels :o

Buy smaller towels :D

HIHIHI , best one yet :o:D

Those small type of Bar towels to put on the bar for when you spill a drink...

*CHANG*

:D

Took a girl from a particular Soi Cowboy bar last month, she was one of the greeters and a real looker. We went for a few drinks in Gulliver.she was well gone. After a rather steamy session she lay on the bed and let out a loud 'F4ck me'.....she had wet the bed!!!!!! had to put a towel over that and that was particularly smelly the next day. She made me vow never to tell any of the other girls in that particular bar that has the same name as a thing that swims in the water and eats people :o

Not sure what the maid thought the next day.

A wet towel helps to keep cool

Towels only smell if they are unwashed

do the laundry more often :o:D

towels are changed every day , however once used they become smelly damp and horrible .

as i said i offered a nice clean dry towel or bathrobe but they always climb into bed with the wet smelly towel when given a choice.

I've never had a problem yet myself. In fact, I like it when they wear a towel...it's like unwrapping a present on Christmas morning.  :D

ha ha ha... yep that's it... spot on..!! :o:D

totster :D

that is a good one even when they wear a sarong I think that's sexier than a towel. but clothes and towels espacially in thailand might have a smell due to the humidity. :D