The Eurogourmet's Free Bbq & Tasting

JohnBKKK

Takes place on the following dates:

SATURDAY 22/03/08 - 12:00 UNTIL LATE

SUNDAY 23/03/08 - 14:00 UNTIL LATE

BBQ sausages - Charcuterie - Frankfurters and many other items are availabe for free tasting

It's going to be quite an event, also introducig the Eurogourmet - Gourmet Snacks - stand

All are welcome to this opportunity to taste quite a large part of our range of products available through retail.

post-30681-1205471123.jpgpost-30681-1205471232_thumb.png post-30681-1205471939_thumb.jpg

Product List of available products in Phuket at KL Mart and the Deli

post-30681-1206247694_thumb.pngpost-30681-1206247710_thumb.png

I went there today and bought some smoked sausages and a very rare chorizo. Both very nice. I ate both today.

I would recommend, that you label your freezer. If I had not glanced at the CP freezer next to yours, looking for chicken, I would not have seen the other stuff you had and I would not have found my chorizo. A better display will make you sell more.

No one could tell me where your sauces were and I gave up looking.

Thanks for the opportunity to try your stuff. Well worth it and I will buy many more.

Happy Easter to you all.

Kan Win :D

P.S. and please try to keep the noise down with the "Font"'s and your shouting in your posts. We are not all blind :D BTW :D I Kan Read :o

Happy Easter to you all.

Kan Win :D

P.S. and please try to keep the noise down with the "Font"'s and your shouting in your posts. We are not all blind :D BTW :D I Kan Read :D

If its free he can shout Why not? :o

Hi Somtam,

am pleased you enyoid our sausages. Our Chorizo is served in many 5 star Hotels and used in stews etc.. try it also cut into cubes with scrambled eggs, or fry it slightly, add a little tomatoe and use it as pasta sauce, absolutely delicious - the same with the smoked Andouille or Kielbasa sausages

Our sauces and ready cooked meals I was told are right by the cashier - however, this was just a test to see how well our products would be received in Chalong and if there are enough Westerners to warrant continous supply - please to say yes to bot and some time later next month we shall introduce our own cooler with all products in one place.

Sorry about the capitals Kan, but it has always escaped me how this can be upsetting or called "shouting" ? oh well, as Kimera pointed out, its FREE and a little "shouting" can't heart :o

Is it really easter allready ?? time flies when you work your tush off .. :D

Here a bit of good news for the Brits amoung you and anyone who likes Indian food - just finished a batch of "Chicken Tikka Massala", the India dish you will not find in India but lots of it in the UK where it was invented and has become a staple food.

Will be air-freighted together with "French Potatoe and roasted Garlic Soup" in 340G Jars and pre-cooked, hand-made "Potatoe Gnochi" tomorrow, ready for Saturday.

Where in Chalong is the Deli located?

If you drive around the circle and heading the street to the Green Man, it's just 25m on the left side, next to the Burger place.

Gerd

Thank you Gerd, that's why I didn't know, I never go that way, so I did not see it yet.

Sorry build, you've got to make it to the tasting at Challong's KL Mart :o

Seppl, also sorry, I would love to make it down to Phuket, but my workload does not allow any fun trips at this moment - hope fully I will make it to Phuket some time in June to visit some of our customers and may be a coupple of day's on the beach - :D

By the way, we are going to have some fresh asparagous with jars of sauce Hollandaise on sale as well during the event - if there is sufficient demand, we will make this a standard item in future packaged with Hollandaise sauce :D

Sorry build, you've got to make it to the tasting at Challong's KL Mart :o

Seppl, also sorry, I would love to make it down to Phuket, but my workload does not allow any fun trips at this moment - hope fully I will make it to Phuket some time in June to visit some of our customers and may be a coupple of day's on the beach - :D

By the way, we are going to have some fresh asparagous with jars of sauce Hollandaise on sale as well during the event - if there is sufficient demand, we will make this a standard item in future packaged with Hollandaise sauce :D

Fresh asparagus,hmmmmmmmmmmmmm see you tomorrow!

Gerd

Well Gerd,

you better make your way over there today, LAST CHANCE today!!

Am having Asparagus for lunch today with Hollandaise ... hmmmmm

You got to try the Beef Sausages as well - they are great and so is the rest if I may say so :o

enjoy,

John

By the way, for those who do not know the place, there is easy parking available and lots of it