Tefl And Additional Courses

I just completed the TEFL course through Oxford Seminars, which is a 40 hr course.

They have 4 add-ons (40 more hours) to the course:

1. Business English

2. Teach TEFL prep course to pass exam

3. Teaching children

4. and something else.

My questions is- would getting Business English or #2 help myself? And more importantly, will it help in getting more pay in BKK?

I already have a Bachelors of Science in Economics and my native tongue is English.

Thanks in advance!!

-Ap

The more the merrier, to fluff up a resume/CV. You never know. I would think a bachelor's in economics would make the business endorsement unneeded, but maybe not. If you have no intent to teach children, ever, skip the kiddies' course.

I don't understand which test the #2 is supposed to prepare you for. Surely not either of the TCT requirements

The more the merrier, to fluff up a resume/CV. You never know. I would think a bachelor's in economics would make the business endorsement unneeded, but maybe not. If you have no intent to teach children, ever, skip the kiddies' course.

I don't understand which test the #2 is supposed to prepare you for. Surely not either of the TCT requirements

Great. Thank you for the info.

-Ap

My guess is that number 2 is related to preparing students for international exams IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL etc. Also, if you want my opinion, all of them are useful but none of them are necessary. None of them will qualify you for something you could not already apply for, although they would all look good on a CV/resume.