Where Did You Meet Your Thai Wife/girlfriend?

Baaksida

Where did she work? In a bar, on a plane?  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's interesting how these same old topics just recycle themselves through this forum like they are on some kind of conveyer belt. I'll repeat the same thing I said last time: I met my wife in an upstairs Patpong bar blowing poison darts out her @$$h01&. :o

Saw her in one of the aisles in Mini-Mart in Tha Pra.

I was looking for somw window-cleaner to clean tome computer monitors, and she was stacking shelves.....

Her opening line was "Mai Chop boom-booi Falang, lah-mohk, chock-a-phet"

She thought I was looking down her shirt, at least she understood later I was looking for window cleaner :o

Which catagrory should I put myself in? I was a columnist and a writer for a fashion magazine when I met my hubby who is a petrophysicist while he worked in bangkok.

Well, alleypanda, as the number of possible options is twenty only, please choose the last one.

Anyway, thanks for the reply! :o

Where did you meet your squeezy?

Well, the question is 'what was her job' at the time?

And I voted in my own poll for 'student in Thailand' (vs. exchange student)... :D

But that doesn't mean, that I'm not familiar with the nighttime entertainment venues in Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket... :o

Actually I met my wife at her home in Udorn Thani  I see that's not on the poll.  :o

She was a Real Estate Salesperson when i met her  now she's not working  getting ready to come to the US.  :D

Where did she work?

Possible choices: 'office worker' or 'businesswoman'...

Actually I met my wife at her home in Udorn Thani   I see that's not on the poll.   :o

She was a Real Estate Salesperson when i met her  now she's not working  getting ready to come to the US.   :D

Where did she work?

Possible choices: 'office worker' or 'businesswoman'...

I would say Office Worker, The business was owned by a Vietnamese Woman.

It's interesting how these same old topics just recycle themselves through this forum like they are on some kind of conveyer belt. I'll repeat the same thing I said last time: I met my wife in an upstairs Patpong bar blowing poison darts out her @$$h01&. :o

Broke my heart it did...thought she was only blowing my way... :D

/// dfw

Which catagrory should I put myself in? I was a columnist and a writer for a fashion magazine when I met my hubby who is a petrophysicist while he worked in bangkok.

:o Hmm i guess that would be office. or was it you just wanted to tell us your husband was working as a gas station pump attendant (petrophysicist) when you met him? :D

I met her at her home. I was visiting to with my friends (relations to my wife); they were dropping some luggage off at her family's Naval flat.

She was teaching at a little private school in BKK at the time; she was living at home with her parents and waiting for her next University course to come up.

Got to know each other over a few weeks - plutonically - then started dating (with chaperone!!!). 2 years later, we swap finger jewlery.

Actaully, I am one of those sad guys who met there other half on the internet . Chatted for a few years and after graduating from Uni and sick of my job I thought i would take the plunge and actaully met her in person . Oh well,i guess officially first time we met was at the arrivals hall at Don Muang, actaully shook her hand on first meeting, seems strange now. Oh well, that was 4 years ago. Have since been married and have an ankle biter

Hello... I've done exactly this poll about three weeks ago...

It's here: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=16018

Cheers,

Chanchao

Poor old George must feel like an old dinosaur with piles and layers of fossils and sediment being pressed down on top of him. One day the load will become too heavy and he'll just transform into crude oil, only to sucked up by some Texas oil company. :o