Where Did You Meet Your Thai Wife/girlfriend?

Baaksida

Where did she work? In a bar, on a plane?  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I met my wife in an upstairs Patpong bar blowing poison darts out her @$$h01&. :D

So, mbkudu, why didn't you vote for option 2??

Actually I met her at the Fortune 500 company she was working at right after she graduated from Harvard bussiness school. Sh#t! I can't remember now; the story always changes. Actually I think she's an Issaan farmer's daughter. Maybe I should have gotten a PI to find out. Life can be rough. :o

I met my wife in an upstairs Patpong bar blowing poison darts out her @$$h01&. :D

So, mbkudu, why didn't you vote for option 2??

Actually I met her at the Fortune 500 company she was working at right after she graduated from Harvard bussiness school. Sh#t! I can't remember now; the story always changes. Actually I think she's an Issaan farmer's daughter. Maybe I should have gotten a PI to find out. Life can be rough. :D

:o:D:D

Met my Misses in a Park….. :)

Said to me :o

“Me no Butterfly – Never”

and I believed her. :D

medium.jpg

Married now for 19 years to my Palaya. :)

Lots of holes in my pockets mind you, after all these years :wub:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now for the rest of her family … :D

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh dear, oh dear, old me... -_-

Ask a stupid question Baaksida – you get a stupid answer. :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Someone asked me “What is your business Kan Win ?” I replied “I mind my own business”……….Wise words me think..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next “Pole” coming from some teacher in Songkla/Hat Yai will be on the following subject……………

Where do you chill out and/or hang out ???? in Thailand ????

Ans:- Photo below................ :D

medium.jpg

And Then………………………………Teach, (Baaksida) what is next ???? May one ask..... :(

Happy Days

Edited by Kan Win

Someone asked me “What is your business Kan Win ?” I replied “I mind my own business”……….Wise words me think..

The next “Pole” coming from some teacher in Songkla/Hat Yai will be on the following  subject……………

Found him:-

Baaksida wrote (Baaksida. 8th post down me think. "I am a teacher in Songkhla, but living in Hat Yai (about 40 kms. away)."
:D

Pink Floyd sang a song for you……. BTW… Baaksida :wub:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We don’t need YOUR education……

We don’t need YOUR self control…..

YOUR dark sarcasm in YOUR Class Room… (and on TV.Dot Com.) :)

Hay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TEACHER, leave these Polls alone…

All and all your just another “Prick in the WALL” (or was that - just another Brit in the WALL) or Brick….. As Tull sang “As Thick as a Brick” -_-

Happy Polling Days…………………. :D:o:(

Must be Election time somewhere in this world - hence so many POLLS. :D

Sweet Dreams.

I leave you with this one.

large.jpg:)

LOL

Yours as always

Kan Win

See you all next week :D

Edited by Kan Win

Hello... I've done exactly this poll about three weeks ago...

It's here: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=16018

No, it isn't. I don't care where you did see (friends, internet...) her, but what was her job at the time (government employee/student...)

As an example, you met your future fiancee at Big C, in your poll one would vote 'met her at a shopping mall', but in my poll you would vote 'at the time she worked in a beer bar'... :o

Ok, fair point. :o Regardless, in my old poll, look at the stunning number who actually responded they met in some kind of bar. Over one third, when you put all the bar-types together. But you're right, a percentage of those who met for example 'on the internet' or elsewhere were perhaps also working in a bar.. they just didn't meet there.

Cheers,

Chanchao