Nice And Clean Room For 600-700 B A Night

moo9

My buddy is coming down to Pattaya this weekend and looking for a nice clean room in Soi Buakhao, Soi Lenkee....around there for about 600 - 700 Baht - night.

Any recent recommendations please?

Thanks.

My buddy is coming down to Pattaya this weekend and looking for a nice clean room in Soi Buakhao, Soi Lenkee....around there for about 600 - 700 Baht - night.

Any recent recommendations please?

Thanks.

LK Mansion (RHS of Buakhao about 50m in from Pattaya Klang end) is nice and clean etc. not sure about the 'out of season' rates but they would be worth a quick try.

Edited for spelling

Edited by davewil

....i'm afraid to say the Apex hotel has reached a point where its now turning into a slum,....I often stayed there when visiting pattaya when it first opened I tried it and thought it was FAB but the rooms are in desperate need of renovation the same carpets since new, stains now out number carpet fibres its tipped past the point for me in all areas,the buffet was usually cold and pool filthy, really filthy that no one would use it,....shame. it was once a nice clean friendly hotel. that was a year ago so it might have changed.

Edited by dee123

Does he want a hotel with all the facilities, or just a room? If it's just a room I would try Soi LK Metro (dogleg between Diana and Bukhaew), all the bars there seem to have rooms in that price range or cheaper. Or try Canterbury Tales on Soi Chayapoom, decent rooms and excellent breakfast.

If it's a hotel you might struggle at that price, even this time of year, or end up in a 'slum' as previously described.

Thanks Buddies we found something, can't remember the name though. 700 Baht, nice clean room. Well for a weekend you don't need the luxury of a hotel, just a clean room, bed, shower, TV and working aircon :-)