Awesome Bar In Chiang Mai

mikekornCM

Hello All,

I am new to the forum, but thought my first post should be about a super cool bar in Chaing Mai. It's called CNX Squared and located on the Canal Road just past the old Song Salung. Awesome music, friendly people and above all - FREE BOOZE! They have a free bar on the first Saturday of every month starting at 7:30 PM.

It's mostly Thai and very un-touristy. They even have a cool website with free music downloads - www.cnxsquared.com

Very cool place and an awesome website. Check it out.

Hello All,

I am new to the forum, but thought my first post should be about a super cool bar in Chaing Mai. It's called CNX Squared and located on the Canal Road just past the old Song Salung. Awesome music, friendly people and above all - FREE BOOZE! They have a free bar on the first Saturday of every month starting at 7:30 PM.

It's mostly Thai and very un-touristy. They even have a cool website with free music downloads - www.cnxsquared.com

Very cool place and an awesome website. Check it out.

Tuskers, must be a loyal TV member.

CNX Squared is gunna see me netime in Chiand Mai.........LOL

How much is "FREE"?

One drink, or more?

Lemme go looksee.......

cnx squared brings you the best music, food, drinks and atmosphere in chiang mai. we have live and music and djs every friday and saturday and great fun seven days a week. to thank our regular customers and welcome new ones we offer saturday night fever - free drinks and food on the first saturday of every month!

our next saturday night fever party will be april 5th - don't miss it!

ปาร์ตี้ฟรีบาร์ของเราจัดเป็นประจำทุกเดือน ถือเป็นการพบปะสังสรรค์สมาชิก CNX และ ขอบคุณลูกค้าของเราไปในตัว "Saturday Night Fever" เป็น Concept ที่ทางร้านของเราอยากนำเสนอ Entertainment แนวใหม่ให้กับลูกค้า เนื่องจากร้านเราไม่ได้จัดโปรโมชั่นอื่นระหว่างเดือน ....แล้วพบกันทุกคืนวันเสาร์แรกของเดือนกับปาร์ตี้ของคนมีสไตล์ "Saturday Night Fever" ที่นี่ CNX Squared

ปาร์ตี้ครั้งต่อไปของพวกเราคือ เมษายน 2551

Hope backpackers dun find it.......LOL

I GUNNA GO NEXT TRIP

Be changed by time I getz there this year...... sniffff.

Edited by Zpete

Yep, for sure now it's on the forum it wont be free for too long :o Anyway, what booze is actually free ??

I've been there a couple of times for the free bar. The way they usually do it is free small bottles of Chaang and glasses of Blend whiskey mixed with whatever you want. If the crowd is really jumping, they whip out buckets of their house cocktails - full moon. It's a mix of Sang Som and a bunch of other stuff. It's green! Really good. On a regular night it's like 220 baht per bucket. Stuff will keep you going all night:)

Yep, for sure now it's on the forum it wont be free for too long :o Anyway, what booze is actually free ??

I've been there a couple of times for the free bar. The way they usually do it is free small bottles of Chaang and glasses of Blend whiskey mixed with whatever you want. If the crowd is really jumping, they whip out buckets of their house cocktails - full moon. It's a mix of Sang Som and a bunch of other stuff. It's green! Really good. On a regular night it's like 220 baht per bucket. Stuff will keep you going all night:)

Anytime I hear "free booze" in Thailand, I start thinking about the accompaning slow service. :D