The Office

mango

I got the first season of the office at one of the little DVD stores, either at Ploenchit or Chitlom station. They had a wide range of stuff.

Also, try the (I think) the 4th floor of MBK. Go to the level where they sell mobile phones and then head straight for the furtherest point away from the central escelators. If you can imagine it, the shop should be backing onto Ploenchit road, 4 stories up.

I don't know the name of the place but it's on the third or fourth floor of WTC by the escalators, I always see it when I go up or down them. I think if memorary serves it's on the escalators on the right hand side of the WTC.

The shops name is somewhere on the forum, but I'm kinda busy and cant be arsed to look for it for you. Scamp posted on it, so check out all his previous posts and your'll find the topic somewhere.

Been in the shop a few times myself, got a pretty good selection of British stuff.

I've been in that shop a few times. A lot of classics, but very pricey for old shows.

Some of the copy-dvd vendors on the street has started to sell stuff like this. the ones on Silom road have both 'The Office' and 'Fawlty Towers'.

Possibly my imagination, but the range of titles available from these guys is getting bigger and more cosmopolitan.

Oh course, by buying copied stuff, you are taking the bread out of the mouths of poor starving actors.