Was She A Bargirl?

Crush

I met a girl on the internet, she came to meet me after a few weeks, i slept with her first night, do you think she was a bargirl in disguise?

Where the university pics fake? Was the diploma ceromony pics fake? She works for a government dept therefore she has a nice id card with her in a white uniform, looks very nice too, was that a fake?

Maybe she was a bargirl that had infiltrated the Teaching profession.

Oh , she never asked for any money, and never ripped me off, does that mean she is in fact a Normal woman, even though she slept with me on the first day i met her?

By the way, i am a very sexy man, so maybe she was attracted to me, although i am 22 year older than her it did not seem to matter.

As i am a complete novice in Thailand, i would like the opinions of the more experienced members, i have never been with a bargirl before, but i may have been duped.

By the way, i am a very sexy man, so maybe she was attracted to me, although i am 22 year older than her it did not seem to matter.

What a Troll;

*** Oh Penthouse;

your readers would never believe this....... but. .. .. . .

Got the idea

<offensive material removed>

What a Troll;

*** Oh Penthouse;

your readers would never believe this....... but. ..  .. . .

Got the idea

Please reread the Forum Guidelines...

specifically this part... Oh and i mean ALL of you posters.

1) You will not use thaivisa.com to post any material which is knowingly or can be reasonably construed as false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy , or otherwise in violation of any law. Posting another members personal details or web site details is forbidden and will result in being banned. Excessive, aggressive posts against other members, moderators and admin; or flaming will not be tolerated. 'Flaming' is best defined as posting or responding to a message in a way clearly intended to incite useless arguments, rants, and/or for launching personal attacks, insulting, being hateful, useless criticism, name calling, swearing and other bad behavior or comments meant to incite anger. Racial slurs or remarks, rude and degrading comments towards women, or extremely negative views of Thailand will not be tolerated. Discussion of moderation issues, actions or moderation policies concerning individual cases are not allowed in the forums. Such comments should be directed to a moderator or administrator, and not discussed on the forum.

Youve just earned yourself a holiday mattnich.

Be warned, we going to get serious about this kind of thing now... VERY serious

I'm also locking this thread, we dont need another Bar girl troll related thread.