Shore Fishing Around Samui I Love It

for all you budding FISHERMAN i need some help please ,please can anyone tell me or show me where i may catch something big enough to eat.dont get wrong i have caught fish but there bloody minute,I have been to so many locations around the island and still the same story BLOODY TIDDLERS.I have tried spinning all diffrent plugs ie;raparler lures and bottom fishing using prawns and squid and still sod all.at least i can catch those bloody cuttle fish and squid only baby ones though,so please if someone could give me a few pointers it would be brilliant and i would reward you hansomely with BEER.

for all you budding FISHERMAN i need some help please ,please can anyone tell me or show me where i may catch something big enough to eat.dont get wrong i have caught fish but there bloody minute,I have been to so many locations around the island and still the same story BLOODY TIDDLERS.I have tried spinning all diffrent plugs ie;raparler lures and bottom fishing using prawns and squid and still sod all.at least i can catch those bloody cuttle fish and squid only baby ones though,so please if someone could give me a few pointers it would be brilliant and i would reward you hansomely with BEER.

Try using a 12ft hand spear off bophut pier,the marlin seem to chase the ferry from kpg,tuna too...best fished low tide from a kyak,great runs from these mighty fish,once towed to nathon and back....barracuda upto 20 kilo seem to take the crabline loaded with bacon and mushrooms..also check out my previous thread..ANY GOOD SPOTS FOR FISHING OFF SAMUI.....good luck blanker....hee hee :o

Try using a 12ft hand spear off bophut pier,the marlin seem to chase the ferry from kpg,tuna too...best fished low tide from a kyak,great runs from these mighty fish,once towed to nathon and back....barracuda upto 20 kilo seem to take the crabline loaded with bacon and mushrooms..also check out my previous thread..ANY GOOD SPOTS FOR FISHING OFF SAMUI.....good luck blanker....hee hee :D

Don't lising to him Chinkles!..try Lake Chaweng!! :o

Try using a 12ft hand spear off bophut pier,the marlin seem to chase the ferry from kpg,tuna too...best fished low tide from a kyak,great runs from these mighty fish,once towed to nathon and back....barracuda upto 20 kilo seem to take the crabline loaded with bacon and mushrooms..also check out my previous thread..ANY GOOD SPOTS FOR FISHING OFF SAMUI.....good luck blanker....hee hee :D

mr g you a fool arent you :o

Don't lising to him Chinkles!..try Lake Chaweng!! :o

cheers mr jocwoah ,yes i hear you catch paduk[catfish]in there but i have sat and watched thai catch sod all.maybe i shall try . thanxs

if u have some money and want catch bigger gish than u then trip top cats there are flyers everywhere in samui. my mate caught a 50 kilo fish. can eat them though

While we are on this subject.

I have a boat, several fishing rods and lots of beer.

I need someone to come out with me who knows how to fish who can teach me,

where to fish and how to work a GPS.

If you have all these qualification or just the last qualification.

ill take you out anytime free to where ever you want to go.

And Chinkles if you can work a GPS ill take you out where the big ones are,

as soon as someone tells us where they are.

if u have some money and want catch bigger gish than u then trip top cats there are flyers everywhere in samui. my mate caught a 50 kilo fish. can eat them though

Wish i knew where he went to catch that 50kg i would be happy with anything over 0.2 kg

Wish i knew where he went to catch that 50kg i would be happy with anything over 0.2 kg

http://www.sawadee.com/hotel/samui/topcats/pictures.html

Try using a 12ft hand spear off bophut pier,the marlin seem to chase the ferry from kpg,tuna too...best fished low tide from a kyak,great runs from these mighty fish,once towed to nathon and back....barracuda upto 20 kilo seem to take the crabline loaded with bacon and mushrooms..also check out my previous thread..ANY GOOD SPOTS FOR FISHING OFF SAMUI.....good luck blanker....hee hee :o

Marlin chasing the Phangang - Samui Ferries ??

Are you serious ??

Me and a friend have lots of equipment, we have a 16 ft boat, but it's out of commision at present. We have lights for catching squid at night, numerous rods, would be happy to help. What size is your boat? I also have spare garmin GPs/plotter/fishfinder, would be happy to shoiw you how to use. what make/model u have.

Best fishing is marine park, chumpon pinicle, sail rock. Koh tan is ok too. close to samui a few spots, but don't expect much. Maybe a few plate sized groupers.

Koh tao is good though! But the boat needs to be big enough. I've lived and fished here 8 years, have 1000's of $'s of gear, so if you need a few pointers PM me.

There are no Marlin around Samui, you need blue water, there are small ones around koh tao, best fish around samui are barracuda and king mackeral.

Don't lising to him Chinkles!..try Lake Chaweng!! :D

Lake Chaweng dont eat them unless you have good hospital insurance :o

There are no Marlin around Samui, you need blue water, there are small ones around koh tao, best fish around samui are barracuda and king mackeral.

Excuse my ignorance but what do you mean Blue Water ??

I suppose the Guy who first wrote about them must have seen Dolphins following the Phanagng - Samui Ferries then would you think ??

Excuse my ignorance but what do you mean Blue Water ??

I suppose the Guy who first wrote about them must have seen Dolphins following the Phanagng - Samui Ferries then would you think ??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_water

yes no worrys mate,i used to have my own bassing boat working out of weymouth[south of england]so i know how to work GPS and PLOTTERS .The only problem i am in england at the mo,my old man has had a major op in hospital so i have had to come back to this misserable DAMP, COLD SHITY ISLAND for 4 to5 weeks .yes mate i would love to come and show you if that is ok with you when i get back.bye the way what bar do you own