Flour Grinder & Pressure Fryer

Sojourn

• 2 weeks later...

Online. Call and talk to them. They may offer both 110 and 220 units, and may ship here if you pay the extra shipping costs.

Pleasant Hill Grain

BreadBecker's

Wolfgang Mill

Bread making, as a dietary staple, is limited to climates where wheat grows well. The best bread comes from hard red winter wheat, which is planted in the fall and needs the winter season to grow properly. This would not be any county in SE Asia. The average Thai doesn't know good bread; the average Westerner likes Uncle Ben's rice. :o Same same.

There is as far as I know only one type pressure cooker that is suitable for pressure frying. Its called the Fagor Classic. I purchased mine here years ago, but not sure if Fagor is still importing them. It is a beautiful piece of equipment that will last a lifetime ( only need to replace the gasket every few years). They are very expensive compared to other pressure cookers, but compared to a commercial pressure fryer very cheap.

Here's a link as to what to look for:

http://members.lycos.co.uk/pressurecooker/recipes.html

Click as a pressure fryer on the left at the above link.

But a big warning, do not use any other type pressure cooker, Fagor has other models, and other manufacture's of home pressure cookers are not suitable for pressure frying. You could really hurt yourself badly by trying to use one pressure frying.

Suggest you contact the Fagor local folks to see if they still import them.

Makes the best fried chicken you'll ever have! And only 10 minutes per load!

Edited by LtLOS