Hair Dresser In Pattaya?

babz

Does anyone know of a good hairdresser here in Pattaya? I've been here for many months and while the lady I go to is ok, I always come out with the exact same style, even when I've taken her photos of what I'd like! Any help would be great as I look a bit like Phyllis Diller at the moment. :o

Hi babz,

try Khun Daeng at Ben Beauty Salon, Central Pattaya Road, passed Carrefour same side of the road, direction toward the sea.

I have not been there yet but all my female colleagues rave about how good she is. It's also very affordable and she can speak English.

Ave

Hi babz,

try Khun Daeng at Ben Beauty Salon, Central Pattaya Road, passed Carrefour same side of the road, direction toward the sea.

I have not been there yet but all my female colleagues rave about how good she is. It's also very affordable and she can speak English.

Ave

thanks for that Ave, I'll go for a walk tomorrow and find her

Khun Kid who has Tim Hair in Soi VC. Tel 089 7601224. Wash and style/cut 200 baht. Tell him what you want. You will not look lke the Diller lady ever again.

Opens from about 2 pm to late as he does the boys from Sunee Plaza (maybe I shouldn't tell you that) but not a Diller amongst them!

He is going home for vacation for all of April.

Edited by Tammi