Ladies Nite Out....

shopgurl

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry............witch's brotherhood??? Are those kratoeys??? Should it be witches' sisterhood or wizards' brotherhood??? :D

Have fun! you know I cant make it tonight!! Dont forget you have a date, so LC would be the "extra", LMFAO :o............or is it a threesome?

Have fun! you know I cant make it tonight!! Dont forget you have a date, so LC would be the "extra", LMFAO :D............or is it a threesome?

Oh no, honey. Not my style. I'll be a good girl tonight. :D

hehehe, in French it's "Menage à trois", I love the expression.... never tried so LC, it's up to you :wub:

about my date, hum, he hasn't replied yet to my SMS :o

I wonder whether he will show up... :D

Never mind, if he doesn't, our threesome will include our drink, LC :D

Sego............you never had a threesome before? Better with 2 men :o

I guess so, but it's already hard enough for me to find one, how do you want me to find a second one..... :D

hey, LC, it seems that the Darling has many friends.... the one I am supposed to see tonight, is he a friend of him?

by the way, the guy has just SMS me. Not able to make it tonight because he has to go somewhere outisde of Bgkk....

My threesome will be me and 2 bloody drinks! Do Vodka and Whisky mix well ? :D

Ahh.. sego, you missed the Darling. He turned up at Q Bar last Saturday. I don't know if he's coming tonight as he is meeting up with a mate. And then, a female colleague coming in from Oz around midnight. But told him he and his mate can come along if they like.

Ahh.. sego, you missed the Darling. He turned up at Q Bar last Saturday. I don't know if he's coming tonight as he is meeting up with a mate. And then, a female colleague coming in from Oz around midnight. But told him he and his mate can come along if they like.

gosh, i am lost with all the men....

nat will make it tonight :o

gosh, i am lost with all the men....

nat will make it tonight :D

I'll be on my own this time :o:D