Cosmetic Surgery

F1fanatic

I would like to get some cosmetic surgery done on my eyelids and would be grateful for recommendations from forum users.

Has anybody had anybody had any work done so that they can recommend a good hospital?

Any assistance would be gratefully appreciated!

never really heard of plastic surgery on your eyelids?, if you are looking to get the surgery done it phuket, it will cost you a premium.

Your best bet is to get done in bangkok, ( i am aware a few friends have had nose jobs, and have only cost the 10,000 THB, so eyelids should be roughly the same or less )

never really heard of plastic surgery on your eyelids?, if you are looking to get the surgery done it phuket, it will cost you a premium.

Your best bet is to get done in bangkok, ( i am aware a few friends have had nose jobs, and have only cost the 10,000 THB, so eyelids should be roughly the same or less )

It is a matter of removing the fatty tissue from under the eyes and tightening up the upper eyelid. takes out those folds of extra skin we seem to accumulate as we age gracefully.!! I had it done in South Africa (ace job) because it was necessary. One eye lid had dropped and he tightened it up and tweaked the other to match.

Good job he balanced them out as the babes might have thought I was permanently winking at them!! God forbid!

I would like to get some cosmetic surgery done on my eyelids and would be grateful for recommendations from forum users.

Has anybody had anybody had any work done so that they can recommend a good hospital?

Any assistance would be gratefully appreciated!

A friend of mine had her eyes done last year at Phuket Plastic Surgery next to the Bangkok Phuket Hospital, she was thrilled with the work done and said the price was really good, i think it was $700 at the time. She went in early morning and was out for lunch time.She wants to come back and have her upper eyes done this year.

• 2 weeks later...

I want to get the work done in Phuket because I have 2 dogs and don't want to go away overnight.

Thanks to everyone who replied. I really appreciated it. I will definetely have a look at Phuket Plastic Surgery.