When Did You Last Go A Day Without A Beer?

Rubbish RDN, you were drinking with us on Saturday.. or was that water in the Singha bottle?.......

Are you sure? :D When was it we were drinking till 3 am (but don't tell Toxin). The day after that was my beer-free day - and I thought that was Saturday. Never mind, they say it's the first thing to go. :o

eye cannot seem to stop da beer drink hand motion even though beer doesnt taste very good in thailand.

I love you writing style, Snake.

Tell me, da beer drink hand motion, is it always BEER in your hand, or something else on occasions?

Just curious. Might have something to do with da bad taste :o

:o Why would I want to do that?

Almost got caught out in Thailand one when it was the kings Birthday or something but being a resoucerful chappy I managed to find a bottle or two.

I am seriously trying to think when I had a day off but fortunatelly the party has been going on for te best part of 25 years so far :D

One afternoon at Cheers, Cliffy was explaining the Buffalo Theory to his

buddy Norm. Here's how it went:

"Well ya see, Norm, it's like this... A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine! That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers."

:o

One afternoon at Cheers, Cliffy was explaining the Buffalo Theory to his

buddy Norm. Here's how it went:

"Well ya see, Norm, it's like this... A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine! That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers."

:o

Oh I wish you could discuss this in the chat J.

Last month sometime i had a beer the last time i got drunk 1997 got tired of the hangovers and being broke after a night of partying buying drinks for everyone hey don't get any ideas anyone out there!!!! :o

There's no real idea's about ThaiVisa. The membership has a lot of practising boozers with attendant brain damage.

Last month sometime  i had a beer  the last time i got drunk  1997  got tired of the hangovers and being broke after a night of partying  buying drinks for everyone    hey  don't get any ideas  anyone out there!!!!  :D

There's no real idea's about ThaiVisa. The membership has a lot of practising boozers with attendant brain damage.

They do know they post in thai visa at least Dr Pat Pong? :o

Last month sometime  i had a beer   the last time i got drunk   1997   got tired of the hangovers and being broke after a night of partying   buying drinks for everyone    hey  don't get any ideas  anyone out there!!!!   :D

They do know they post in thai visa at least Dr Pat Pong? :o

We send out memo's to the members confirming the number of posts so that at least they have some idea about what has been done. :D