TU Engineering Lecturer Faces Dismissal For The Oral Sex-for-grade Scandal

george

TU engineering lecturer faces dismissal for the oral sex-for-grade scan

BANGKOK: -- Thammasat University's Faculty of Engineering is poised on Thursday to form a disciplinary panel and recommend an immediate dismissal of lecturer Kamthorn Cherdchukiart for demanding a female student to perform oral sex in exchange of grade.

Kamthorn, 31, who is married with two children, has been caught on tape for trying to molest and force his student into having sex with him at his office.

-- The Nation 2008-04-24

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TU engineering lecturer faces dismissal for the oral sex-for-grade scan

BANGKOK: -- Thammasat University's Faculty of Engineering is poised on Thursday to form a disciplinary panel and recommend an immediate dismissal of lecturer Kamthorn Cherdchukiart for demanding a female student to perform oral sex in exchange of grade.

Kamthorn, 31, who is married with two children, has been caught on tape for trying to molest and force his student into having sex with him at his office.

-- The Nation 2008-04-24

Someone saw him coming. :o

TU lecturer faces dismissal for oral sex allegation

Thammasat University lecturer at the Faculty of Engineering Kamthorn Cherdchukiat is expected to be dismissed after the university found out that he forced a female student to perform oral sex for him in exchange of good grades. Dean of the Engineering Faculty Auruya Weesakul said she has written an urgent report on the case, forwarded it to the university's dean Surapol Nitikraipoj and recommended that Kamthorn be dismissed. She also said that Kamthorn, 33, confessed to the crime and said he is willing to face punishment. "The university will not help him because his action is immoral," she said. "Being a teacher means you have to set a good example to students. But when a teacher does something like this, it is not acceptable." According to Dr Auruya, Kamthorn served as an assistant lecturer for six years before being given a full-time job as a lecturer at the university early this year. Kamthorn, who is married with two children, was caught on tape for trying to molest a female student. The student and her parents then reported the case to

Continued here:

http://www.bangkokpost.com/breaking_news/b...s.php?id=127284

Wonder what engineering he taught?

Who set up the tape?

this is going the be the costliest BJ he has ever gotten.

I remember a copper in the UK who worked in custody. A female prisoner offered to give him a blowjob, he stupidly said yes. She spat it out in a cup when he'd finished and tried to claim he'd forced her. That didnt go anywhere, but needless to say he was sacked and lost his pension. He didnt have long to go either. Now that was asn expensive blowjob.

I liked in the article on how it was quoted as "this was morally unacceptable"..

But it's ok to have a Army Officer murder a Police Officer, run away for a year, return, have the charges dropped and within a short period of time regain your rank back into the military.....

I guess killing is more acceptable than a BJ.. :o

Sorry...

end of rant.

I liked in the article on how it was quoted as "this was morally unacceptable"..

But it's ok to have a Army Officer murder a Police Officer, run away for a year, return, have the charges dropped and within a short period of time regain your rank back into the military.....

Sorry...

end of rant.

No just more acceptable, but also more pleasurable. BJ versus being killed that is.

Sorry...

end of rant.

Of course the biggest taboo is smoking. You can go to a bj bar but can't smoke inside!

Sorry...

end of rant.

No apology necessary. It was an appropriate and well-deserved comparison....

Meanwhile... here's "The Bargaining Ajarn"...

Image565444.jpg

Image435333.jpg

Thammasat Lecturer Arrested for Lewd Behaviour

Police have arrested a Thammasat University lecturer for demanding a female student to perform oral sex in exchange of a good grade.

Thammasat University's Faculty of Engineering is expected to form a disciplinary panel and recommend an immediate dismissal of the lecturer.

Kamthorn Cherdchukiart is an engineering lecturer at Thammasat University’s Rangsit campus. He’s been arrested and charged with lewd behavior. A third year university student reported to the police that Kamthorn had demanded she perform oral sex in exchange for a better grade in her exam.

According to the student’s testimony, Kamthorn had initially demanded she engage in sexual intercourse with him in exchange for a better exam grade. But when the student refused to comply, he made another offer for her to perform oral sex instead. :D :D

Kamthorn has admitted to the police that he has made the lewd offer in exchange for a better grade. Police’s preliminary investigation reveals that Kamthorn had made the offer with one other student who had been too afraid to come forward.

He’s been released on bail of 300,000 baht.

Thammasat University's Faculty of Engineering is expected to form a disciplinary panel and recommend his immediate dismissal.

Thammasat is adamant there’s been no history of such behaviors from its lecturers. :D :D But the university vows to deal with the lecturer fairly if he’s found guilty by the authorities.

Kamthorn had been working at Thammasat University as a teacher’s assistant for 6 years and has only recently been appointed as a full time teacher at the beginning of this year.

- Thailand Outlook / 24-04-08

Who set up the tape?

I remember a copper in the UK who worked in custody. A female prisoner offered to give him a blowjob, he stupidly said yes. She spat it out in a cup when he'd finished and tried to claim he'd forced her. That didnt go anywhere, but needless to say he was sacked and lost his pension. He didnt have long to go either. Now that was asn expensive blowjob.

but he really was a good cop, wasn't he! got what he deserved.

Who set up the tape?

I didn't know him personally so I've no idea what sort of copper he was. However he was a complete idiot for falling for that trick and it cost him dearly. His own fault so som num na.

Sorry for picking nits here.... but as a longtime journalist, it's in the blood...

From reading The Nation and Thailand Outlook accounts, I see only language about he demanded.... but never any direct acknowledgement that he actually received...

Whereas, the BKK Post article uses language that suggests the act was consummated....

Maybe what is required here... then...is a blow by blow account of what really occurred...

Sorry for picking nits here.... but as a longtime journalist, it's in the blood...

From reading The Nation and Thailand Outlook accounts, I see only language about he demanded.... but never any direct acknowledgement that he actually received...

Whereas, the BKK Post article uses language that suggests the act was consummated....

Maybe what is required here... then...is a blow by blow account of what really occurred...

Yes, because the story is a little hard to swallow...

Yes, because the story is a little hard to swallow...

Actually, the whole thing takes my breath away..... and it gets up my nose.

:o:D:D

Who set up the tape?

I didn't know him personally so I've no idea what sort of copper he was. However he was a complete idiot for falling for that trick and it cost him dearly. His own fault so som num na.

That tells you alot about the average intellectual level in Thailand.

Who set up the tape?

That tells you alot about the average intellectual level in Thailand.

I think it was in the UK.