Kodak Film

tessadog

I have a box of 20 rolls of Kodak 200asa film 36 in a roll. If anyone want it they can have it for 1000bt. I bought it last week at a Kodak shop for a friend who was stopping over in Thailand for a few days on his way to Russia but.he didnt do the stop over. So if interested drop me a message. ps i hope i am alloyed to do this on this forum.

I have a box of 20 rolls of Kodak 200asa film 36 in a roll. If anyone want it they can have it for 1000bt. I bought it last week at a Kodak shop for a friend who was stopping over in Thailand for a few days on his way to Russia but.he didnt do the stop over. So if interested drop me a message. ps i hope i am alloyed to do this on this forum.

What is 'film?' :o

Could you be more specific?

Kodak Gold 200? Ektachrome 200? Kodak Bright Sun and Flash? What is the date on the box?

Kodak Gold 200? Ektachrome 200? Kodak Bright Sun and Flash? What is the date on the box?

Sure, its Kodak gold asa 200 use by date is 05/2010 , made in USA finished in Mexico.

Sure, its Kodak gold asa 200 use by date is 05/2010 , made in USA finished in Mexico.

Just regular film, oh wait! :o:D

This has me a bit confused.....

Film manufacturers switched labeling from ASA to ISO quite some years ago. Is your film actually labeled 'ASA' but you are using our old standard name out of habit? If it's actually labeled 'ASA' I'd buy it just for the collectors value! Has it been kept refrigerated?

I even have a couple of cameras somewhere that use the stuff but I don't know if there are any labs that still develop it!