Phuket Expat Club Group

Boater

Hey,

I am looking to see if there is a Phuket Expat Club,

I know of the Lions Club , Rotery club ect ect

but was looking more at the working group on Phuket 20 -40 age bracket , for football, cricket and general sunday pub activities.....

Is there one here, or a need to set one up...

Please note, i do not wish to offend anyone with the 20-40 image .....

thanks

• 1 month later...
Hey,

I am looking to see if there is a Phuket Expat Club,

I know of the Lions Club , Rotery club ect ect

but was looking more at the working group on Phuket 20 -40 age bracket , for football, cricket and general sunday pub activities.....

Is there one here, or a need to set one up...

Please note, i do not wish to offend anyone with the 20-40 image .....

thanks

Hi Boater,

Did you get anywhere finding out about such activities?

I am also interested in doing something to keep me active and busy when I am here. I am not here permanently at the moment, but will be very soon and will need some sort of football or cricket activities or anything, to get stuck into if you find any.

Let me know if you have or if anyone out there knows?

Cheers

YY

Just recently started is a get together on a tuesday afternoon at the Smile Bungalows. It is aimed at guys as the wives are at lunch at the same time elsewhere. Phillip, the guy running the show and is hel_l of a nice. I am sure you would find a good group of guys playing cards etc who would most likely be up for football or something more physical. Smile is on Viset Rd just before Soi Yuan on the right hand side, go right to the end of the small soi and you'll find it.

Just recently started is a get together on a tuesday afternoon at the Smile Bungalows. It is aimed at guys as the wives are at lunch at the same time elsewhere. Phillip, the guy running the show and is hel_l of a nice. I am sure you would find a good group of guys playing cards etc who would most likely be up for football or something more physical. Smile is on Viset Rd just before Soi Yuan on the right hand side, go right to the end of the small soi and you'll find it.

just been to smile myself. Played some cool backgammon, drank some cool beer and chilled. I can Recomend it. Tuesdays from 12 I think. I guess you could go to the bar most days and take in the quite relaxing atmosphere. Beauytiful place.