Today I'm Bored

karnkarnz

I and my friend will go chillin out at Buag Hard Park around 4.00pm or so today!

26-4-08 and then go shopping at Wua Lai street - the Sat market

anyone has no plan this evening if you go to the park you may see me ^^

hint: I wear white shirt and my friend is a smaller one ^^

fun fun...

-Karn-

This is one of the funniest thread i read so far on TV , can't help laughing out loud

whahahahhahaa

WHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

if only i am in chiangmai :o

Edited by Ta22

I'll be there with the big footed Slapper, he will be the intelligent looking one with the cowboy hat. I'll have my bluetooth on, search for Blinky's mobile.

I think the appropriate Thai expression here translates fairly accurately as "Old cows like to eat young grass". :o

I and my friend will go chillin out at Buag Hard Park around 4.00pm or so today!

fun fun...

-Karn-

See you there... :o

fun fun...

-Karn-

See you there... :o

Stay away, Slapper and I were in first. No white-anting allowed.

i told you is funny , :o

--

is alway good to know people :D

when i am in singapore i had Outing with like 30 -40 strange to go movie , is alot of fun

in chiangmai . is another story kinda slow , kinda boring -

now i am in bangkok .. is as boring as chiangmai sometime . plus the bad exhust air .. whahahhaha

but i still love thailand

i went there so late like 4.45pm cuz when i picked my friend up she was so hungry and asked me to have some noodles first..so when i do to the park i found no ones who looks like from TV..I stayed there till like 6.20 then went to Wua Lai street

at least I got to buy an ocarina !!

i went there so late like 4.45pm cuz when i picked my friend up she was so hungry and asked me to have some noodles first..so when i do to the park i found no ones who looks like from TV..I stayed there till like 6.20 then went to Wua Lai street

at least I got to buy an ocarina !!

Big footed Slapper and I were there at 4.00 pm. I was in my yellow shirt and the intelligent looking Slappar was in his cowboy hat. We wandered around around trying to look as if we were there just to take in the sights. After 44 minutes we looked at each other and decided we had been stood up so we went to Maddog and had a few drinks.

Bugger, we must have missed you by just 1 minute. Hope your hungry friend enjoyed the noodles.

Want to try again tomorrow?

.sdrawkcab gniog si dnaliahT ni efil ym taht leef I semitemoS

.oot em ot skool efil ruoy woh s'taht, noinipo dnoces a evah ot trofmoc yna s'ti fI

Most happily, Thai Visa dot com has been able to acquire the finest cryptographic code-cracking software in the world in response to the need to understand these posts.

Not so happily, we have to say that after translating...we are most bored..... :o