Experiences With Dentists In Pattaya!

pluto_manibo

I have to agree with the previous post, Bangkok Dental Hospital on Suk 49 is by far the best.

I had a root canal done this morning at BPH and the pain I was in was almost unbeleivable, I have had the sema treatment at the dental hospital in BKK and it was a totally painless procedure. Really learnt my lesson, so for me I will be doing the 6 monthly trek to BKK again to Suk 49.

Expensive, yes but IMO worth it.

:o I've been visiting Pattaya for 20 years and get all my dental work done here. I had a few teeth missing and a few needed crowned.I was quoted 4800gbp for private work or 3100gbp.for National Health service work in the U.K. where I live but got the whole lot done in Pattaya for 1200gbp last October using the best materials possible! I needed two bridges,one of 4 units and one of five, two crowns ,two root canals and three fillings. I used the dentist i have used for a few years now and his work was excellent (as usual) ,was all done in two weeks and has been no problems at all. He trades as Dr. Teeth and is located on Central Road on the left hand side if you are walking from Second Road to Carrefour.His premises are approx. 200 metres before Carrefour on the same side and before 3rd Road junction. Phone no. is 038 360335 or 038 360349 , the guys name is Dr.Tim and he speaks reasonable English. Totally hygenic ,best of gear and virtually new surgery,he's a great dentist and comes highly recommended.Best I've ever came across anywhere!Possibly not the cheapest but I wont go anywhere else now. Paul from Belfast.

• 10 months later...

Hey just been looking at this topic and have been interested in reading about that dentist in south pattaya near dut com as i have to get a fair bit of work done, had anybody been here lately and could you give us a comment about the place,

Regards

I have to agree with the previous post, Bangkok Dental Hospital on Suk 49 is by far the best.

I had a root canal done this morning at BPH and the pain I was in was almost unbeleivable, I have had the sema treatment at the dental hospital in BKK and it was a totally painless procedure. Really learnt my lesson, so for me I will be doing the 6 monthly trek to BKK again to Suk 49.

Expensive, yes but IMO worth it.

I had totally painless root canal therapy performed on a rear molar last week...in Pattaya! A Perfect operation for only 5000 baht. Didn't they anaesthetize the quadrant they were working on?

I can't believe that just because someone has a problem treatment with one dentist in Pattaya they immediately run to Bangkok. How could you possibly say that the Bangkok Dental Hospital is by far the best?

Travelling 165 km to see a dentist when there are dozens of decent clinics in Pattaya is ridiculous.