Massage Koh Samui

Please read forum rules when posting. If this is a post looking for that little bit extra then it will be closed.

By using this service you agree;

1) You will not use thaivisa.com to post any material which is knowingly or can be reasonably construed as false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, referencing prostitution (including bargirls and barboys), referencing suicide, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law.

Please read forum rules when posting. If this is a post looking for that little bit extra then it will be closed.

1) You will not use thaivisa.com to post any material which is knowingly or can be reasonably construed as false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, referencing prostitution (including bargirls and barboys), referencing suicide, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law.

i am trying to find out about my girlfriend want to make sure she is telling me the truth hope im not breaking rules

i am trying to find out about my girlfriend want to make sure she is telling me the truth hope im not breaking rules

:o

so your girlfriend works in a massage palour?.... i take it you must have known her for all of 5 minutes, as it normally takes 2 mintutes to work out is the shop is 'real' or happy ending....

But to say this, somegirls who work, do actually only give massages!

On another note, when you met her in the shop ( sorry if you didnt ) did she offer you extra services?

funny guys i have been seeing her for 12 months spent 3 months with her she was working in tradional place but quit to be with me but i had 2 go home early after getn sick she had a time getting nother job thats why im asking

I don't see where the OP has said she is asking for money, just that he wonders if she is working in a legitimate massage place or not. So, anyone in the know want to set the OP straight or shall we all just give him relationship advice instead :o

I don't see where the OP has said she is asking for money, just that he wonders if she is working in a legitimate massage place or not. So, anyone in the know want to set the OP straight or shall we all just give him relationship advice instead :o

Since SBK has given us the option, I vote for relationship advice.

Me too.. :D

If you love her go for it. If not you should not be asking the question.

I don't see where the OP has said she is asking for money, just that he wonders if she is working in a legitimate massage place or not. So, anyone in the know want to set the OP straight or shall we all just give him relationship advice instead :D

You are still alive ??? :D

Long time no 'see' :o

Nearly 1 year.......must be beached somewhere far away ........

Both of those places are above board. Pretty much every massage shop on the main Chaweng Rd is straight, except for the 2 little lanes on either side of Starbucks. Of course, if you wanted someone to test your girl it could be arranged :o

I don't see where the OP has said she is asking for money, just that he wonders if she is working in a legitimate massage place or not. So, anyone in the know want to set the OP straight or shall we all just give him relationship advice instead :D

Been working 70 - 80 hours a day to try and make my business successful.

Been working 70 - 80 hours a day to try and make my business successful.

Sounds like you need a massage! :D

What would you do if she is working somewhere where they give happy endings? If she is, I'd be pretty sure she's not doing it because she wants to. Perhaps you should send her more money.

Or face the reality. "In Thailand you don't loose your girlfriend, you only loose your turn"

• 10 months later...