Help! Need Recommendation For Pool Company In Cm.

ricardofel

• 7 months later...
Hope someone can be of help. Any idea how much it will cost for a good pump, filtration, lights for a 4x7 meter pool? Thanks

Please PM me

in Chiang Mai we have bought our swimming pool from DesJoyaux, 179 Mahidol Road

Tambon Haiya , District Muang ,Chiang Mai 50100; close to air port plaza coming from SW corner of old city. tel:053 283901

for sure they will know what your parts will cost. :o

• 2 weeks later...

Shopping for pumps and filters in CM can be rather expensive, and when i set up my pool, I checked locally, then contacted poolspa in BKK and they sent up a technician that knew his stuff and installed pump, filter and all plumbing required and poolspa can and will discount.

having said that, that was 5 yrs ago and many new suppliers have opened since, my favorite being world chemicals on Mihidol road.

• 3 weeks later...
Hope someone can be of help. Any idea how much it will cost for a good pump, filtration, lights for a 4x7 meter pool? Thanks

Please PM me

in Chiang Mai we have bought our swimming pool from DesJoyaux, 179 Mahidol Road

Tambon Haiya , District Muang ,Chiang Mai 50100; close to air port plaza coming from SW corner of old city. tel:053 283901

for sure they will know what your parts will cost. :o

In Chiang Mai, they are the best at everything except prices. They quote the same prices as you would pay in france.

The best idea is to hire your own pool contractor, work out a price for his work (I paid mine 30,000 baht), then be around your pool during construction and pay good attention to anybody getting any deals. Mine cost 200,000 for everything in a pool. DesJoyaux asked 1.1 million for the same pool...