Independent Accident Investigation

cheshiremusicman

Can anybody tell me if they know of an independent 'Accident Investigator' for a road traffic accident.

This involved three fatalities,so no snide remarks please, just information if possible.

The accident occured in the Hua-Hin area and I am trying to instigate this on behalf of the families who lost their loved ones.

ANY help with regard to stopping distances of the inter city single level coach's or websites that can help in this would be most appreciated.

Guest Reimar
Can anybody tell me if they know of an independent 'Accident Investigator' for a road traffic accident.

This involved three fatalities,so no snide remarks please, just information if possible.

The accident occured in the Hua-Hin area and I am trying to instigate this on behalf of the families who lost their loved ones.

ANY help with regard to stopping distances of the inter city single level coach's or websites that can help in this would be most appreciated.

May you try to contact the Car Insurance Company or any of them and ask your question there. Most of Insurance Companies having there own Investigator but they will known independent as well. Most of this Investigator are lawyers as well.

Cheers.

Wouldn't the insurance cmpany handle something like this? Or point you in the right direction for an independent assessor?

Using standard data from a website would not be indicative as it would depend on the speed of the bus, the number of passengers, the condition of the brakes and the condition of the tyres to determine how quickly it would stop.