Football League Championship

bangkok blue

Does anyone know anywhere that will show the last day of the championship season live this Sunday?

Checked the Supersport listings but nothing as yet. A friend of mine said that the "Samart" satellite system show Live games via Newsline channel.

Stoke Vs Leicester is the Live game on SKY TV back home, surely someone here will be showing it live?!

Any help appreciated.

Does anyone know anywhere that will show the last day of the championship season live this Sunday?

Checked the Supersport listings but nothing as yet. A friend of mine said that the "Samart" satellite system show Live games via Newsline channel.

Stoke Vs Leicester is the Live game on SKY TV back home, surely someone here will be showing it live?!

Any help appreciated.

True/UBC don't show the Championship and there is nothing in the schedule for this weekend. They are showing the Premier league though, so you could always watch the Reds humiliating Thaskin's boys in (sky) blue at 10pm at the Red Lion. The only difference being that you may have to actually pay for your beer this time!! :o

The match is live on skysports so the stoke message board said.We have sophon cable here in pattaya but realy get fed up flicking the channels and then see it on 2 hours after the match.I always listen to stoke on the world wide stoke website for about 30 quid a year.I am sure that there will be a live feed on the pc,so a bout 6 stokies will be at my house for a bbq and a good pissup to watch/listen to the mighty potters get promoted.

GOARNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN STOKE

Try to find a bar, or better still a mate with access to the South African sat system. They have Championship matches on one of their 9 sports channels.

I don't know what will be the game on the Sunday. This may be your only route. The play off final is usally shown on normal Thai TV, about 2 hours after the game finishes, I watched the Derby V West Brom game last season, only problem was I knew the result. Good luck with your quest.

The match is live on skysports so the stoke message board said.We have sophon cable here in pattaya but realy get fed up flicking the channels and then see it on 2 hours after the match.I always listen to stoke on the world wide stoke website for about 30 quid a year.I am sure that there will be a live feed on the pc,so a bout 6 stokies will be at my house for a bbq and a good pissup to watch/listen to the mighty potters get promoted.

For all Thai Stokies, if you havent checked this out already...... its pure Pottermouth genius

"Just Do It Pulis!!!!!!!!!"

Good luck to Stoke on Sunday. However I am going to invest £500 on Stoke going straight back down. Should return about £300 me thinx.

I am a Coventry fan so I am wanting you to win.

Any help appreciated.

The UN Irish have South African satelite. If you have a kind word with either of the managers you might be able to get it shown on either of the 3 screens they have. However WETV(cable) will usually show most championship games that are live on Skysports. It will be on Supersports.

Please beat Leicster as I cant be a Cov fan if we are in the 1st division.