Best Samui/phanang/koh Tao Avatar Of The Year Award Goes To...

I would vote poor sucker as the best/funniest (there's plenty) avatar that I've encountered in the past months (though been occupied). :o It kind of fits the Island template and athmosphere nicely and yet is smartyy...

Why on earth would you post this without posting the avatar of the poster? What? I'm I supposed to search the forum for this guy just to look at his avatar that you think is so great?

Dr_Pat_Pong is pretty good:

post-18548-1209715975.gif

And udon is also, but he has been banned and off the grid for two years:

I also like this one a lot, but can't recall who it belongs with:

Edited by Mark Wolfe

I would vote poor sucker as the best/funniest (there's plenty) avatar that I've encountered in the past months (though been occupied). :o It kind of fits the Island template and athmosphere nicely and yet is smartyy...

C

Come on ya"ll,you know i win....wheres me award?

Personally, I give 'mistresserika' my vote.

Right then !.....seein as were headin this way with the avatars,check out my latest one,surely now i win?...if not im gonna keep changin em til i do..... :o

mmmmm,didnt upload!..maybe this time..cheeky cheeky

Right then !.....seein as were headin this way with the avatars,check out my latest one,surely now i win?...if not im gonna keep changin em til i do..... :o

Grrrrrrrr,still not avin it...not appy....is there a censorship on avatars or something?

Right then !.....seein as were headin this way with the avatars,check out my latest one,surely now i win?...if not im gonna keep changin em til i do..... :D

Grrrrrrrr,still not avin it...not appy....is there a censorship on avatars or something?

Last attempt,ive downgraded{incase of censorship}put our brucey lee up...just to see if i can still change me avatar. :o

meatgrowler, make sure your avatar is the right size and also make sure to clear your cache after you upload it (Control and F5 keys together) . Often, the cache will show the old avatar even if the change has been saved.

BTW, I see Bruce Lee in red, waving his hands around.

meatgrowler, make sure your avatar is the right size and also make sure to clear your cache after you upload it (Control and F5 keys together) . Often, the cache will show the old avatar even if the change has been saved.

Yee ha!.

• 1 month later...

Yee ha!.

Ass dash clever. Little ass or tits SHOULD not make it worthy of a GRANDE PRIMO PREZZO thought nothing wrong there with a or t...