Apartment For Rent

keyser

I have a room available for rent at hillside 4. It´s a beatifull apartment. Please post or email me at //e-mail address removed as per forum rules// for further information or pictures etc :o

It´s still avaiable for rent, please email me ASAP if interrested.

It would help if you posted your complete email addy. I added .com to the end but did not go through. I'm looking for condo details, pics and direction facing, view if any etc.

Cheers.

"It would help if you posted your complete email addy...."

It would actually help if you posted this under 'classifieds' where it belongs. Tell a mod to move it. Many more ppl will find it that way.

Also I'm thinking your email actually is '.is'. This could be. But posting your full email makes you vulnerable to sweeper bots looking to spam you. Beware the consequences. Better to write 'atxyzdotcom' instead of '@xyz.com.'

"It would help if you posted your complete email addy...."

It would actually help if you posted this under 'classifieds' where it belongs. Tell a mod to move it. Many more ppl will find it that way.

Also I'm thinking your email actually is '.is'. This could be. But posting your full email makes you vulnerable to sweeper bots looking to spam you. Beware the consequences. Better to write 'atxyzdotcom' instead of '@xyz.com.'

Better still: Use the PM function :o

/ Priceless