Is It Possible To Connect A Ps2 Keyboard Via Usb With An Adaptor

I tried that a couple of years ago and for me it didn't work at all.

Maybe it was the PS/2 to USB adapter I bought that was low quality though.

So if my experience is anything to go by, it might be best for you to go back and try to trade it back in for a USB version.

Cheers guys for the replies.......... I would return it but Tesco's is a 330 plus km round trip........ I wonder if its possible to return it by post and hope they exchange it otherwise it will be an inexpensive doorstop

Anyone have the customer care number for the Surat Thani branch.......

JAF

Edited by JustAnotherFarang

I run a laptop on my desk so I use a usb to ps2 which has a connection for both mouse and keyboard, and it works great.  I run it in the hub next to the m$ wireless mouse which is also running at the same time.  I end up with a pad two mice and two keyboards.  But they now have wireless keyboard mouse combos at tesco why not exchange.  Being basic HID they should work in everything just fine, no wires is the best way.

I run a laptop on my desk so I use a usb to ps2 which has a connection for both mouse and keyboard, and it works great.  I run it in the hub next to the m$ wireless mouse which is also running at the same time.  I end up with a pad two mice and two keyboards.  But they now have wireless keyboard mouse combos at tesco why not exchange.  Being basic HID they should work in everything just fine, no wires is the best way.

The wireless keyboard and mouse seemed expenisive for my liking and seeing as I already have a wireless mouse there didnt seem any point in purchasing it............ and as already stated, its not so easy to exchange when its a 300km plus round journey

btw its a ps2 to usb converter I need and not vice versa.......... I already have a usb to ps2 converter which is neither use nor ornament to me right now hahahaha

JAF