Dog Walks

tipsy

Having recently 'got myself a dog' i'm looking for some nice, long walks...... mountain trails, pretty places and the like.

Just need some advice without risking walking on peoples land, getting attacked by gangs of street dogs (mines not big or ugly enough to look after hiself yet) or generally doing anything wrong.

Anyone have a favourite walk or trail they would like to share?

Thanks

Huay Thung Tao is nice for walking your dogs. It seems that having them swim in the lake is not allowed anymore, though.

After the guard where you need to give the ticket back that you just paid for, you'll reach an T-section. Turn left. Follow the road till you reach the parking lot. Unload the dogs and yourself. On the right side of the big Buddha you'll see two roads, one goes down to the lake and the other one goes up. I normally take the one that goes up. While walking on this (dirt) road you'll see on your left several forest paths going up the mountain.

There's one that goes to a stream, but explaining how to find it is pretty difficult. But I'll have full confidence that you'll finally will find it. :o

Nienke