Thai Hotels: "american" Breakfasts

Southern fried steak is not on my usual menu list.... so I can't say I've had one since moving to BKK...

But, I have the vague feeling I may have seen that item offered on one of the pub menus around town....

When I get back from my current U.S. trip, I'm headed to try the breakfast at the new EuroGourmet Bistro....

Hmmm. Well, maybe as authentic as much of the Thai food served abroad. Yes, none of those will be found at a real American breakfast.

perhaps because the maple syrup which americans pour over salty "sausages" :D is missing?

Naam, you've been eating too many fast-food breakfasts at MacDonalds! :o

Hmmm. Well, maybe as authentic as much of the Thai food served abroad. Yes, none of those will be found at a real American breakfast.

perhaps because the maple syrup which americans pour over salty "sausages" :o is missing?

I don't know any Americans that put maple syrup on sausages. Why don't you try pancakes?

Do you put sugar on your sauerkraut? :D

near LA, most of your 'down home' mexican food restaurants would open early, say, about 7 am and would have huevos rancheros and chorizo and eggs on the breakfast menu...'american breakfast' LA style: scambled eggs with chorizo (cooked together, of course), rice & beans and half dozen fresh corn tortillas with bottles of 'Superior' beer...yahs, yahs :o . Someone oughta get them to put it on the menu at the Nana Hotel...

there was also menudo: plate of grease with hominy and tripe in it...not for the faint of heart....