I Want To See A Gp (doctor)

Patrick123

I have been bitten by somthing on the side of my foot probably a mostiquito but i've had an unsual reaction where the bite has turned into a rather large blister. I dont want to let it get infected so I think a visit to the doctors to be on the safe side is a good idea.

I have only been in CM 2 weeks I am living just off Rincome Square, Lampang Rd so can anyone advise me on my closest surgery?

Do i have to call to make an appointment or can i just drop by and be seen?

Any advice much appreicated

I have been bitten by somthing on the side of my foot probably a mostiquito but i've had an unsual reaction where the bite has turned into a rather large blister. I dont want to let it get infected so I think a visit to the doctors to be on the safe side is a good idea.

I have only been in CM 2 weeks I am living just off Rincome Square, Lampang Rd so can anyone advise me on my closest surgery?

Do i have to call to make an appointment or can i just drop by and be seen?

Any advice much appreicated

Closest may not necessarily be the best recommendation. If you can get in to town I would recommend you head to Dr Tawetchai's clinic on Loi Kroh or go straight to Chiang Mai Ram.

Hope you get fixed up soon.

JxP

Thanks for the info. Would i have to make an appointment or just call in and sit and wait to be seen?

Agree with JXP - don't go for close but go for good. I also can thoroughly recommend Dr Tawachai at Loi Kroh Clinic - 62/2 Loi Kroh Road (opposite Wat Loi Kroh) & Tel. 053 271571. Excellent English, warm character and very diligent. As others have said elsewhere, also very reasonable/fair prices.

From memory, the surgery hours are 8.00-13.00. I usually get there early, no appointment system that I'm aware of. You might have to wait a while at this time of day. Call them.

Thanks for the info. Would i have to make an appointment or just call in and sit and wait to be seen?

Just show up, you may have to be wait around or you may not - don't let it fester and get infected, easy to happen and not pleasant in this climate.

On balance I suspect that more long-term expats would recommend Dr T in Loi Kroh over CM Ram . . . For me (with four children in tow), I have my own red carpet at the Ram!

JxP