Software Professional

:o

Hi,

I have a lot of experience in Hotel Software(Analysis,Designing,Testing,Implementation and after sales support of the Hotel Software and am well versed with the Hotel operations) and am currently looking for a job in Thailand ... Are there any good hotel software companies where I can try ????

I would also love to work as a computer manager in a big Resort / Hotel .... I can also conduct training sessions on English Phonetics and English as a communication language ...

If anybody out there can help me .... I would be grateful...

Cheers!

Hi,

I have a lot of experience in Hotel Software and am currently looking for a job in Thailand ... Are there any good hotel software companies where I can try ????

I would also love to work as a computer manager in a big Resort / Hotel .... I can also conduct training sessions on English Phonetics and English as a communication language ...

Cheers!

You may wish to clarify for those interested whether you are :

i) skilled at designing/developing software in the Hotel domain

ii) an end user of Hotel software

Hi,

I have a lot of experience in Hotel Software and am currently looking for a job in Thailand ... Are there any good hotel software companies where I can try ????

Cheers!

You may wish to clarify for those interested whether you are :

i) skilled at designing/developing software in the Hotel domain

ii) an end user of Hotel software

HI,

THanks for that .... I am actually into Analysis,Designing,Testing,Implementation and after sales support of the Hotel Software and am well versed with the Hotel operations.