Birthday Cakes With Writing On

cudaproject

Please no piss takers.. but I need a birthday cake with a name to be written on it (in icing not biro before anyone asks) :o

Anybody know of a place in Pattaya, not expensive... it's the thought that counts don't you know!

There is an old thread on here about iced cakes.

There is a shop in Soi 17, the sea side of Hollywood - on the South side of the road.

If you sketch what you want - they will do it.

Search for the old thread - see the review of the shop. (Tropo started the thread, I think)

Edited by Humphrey Bear

S&P Restraurants sell birthday cakes and will write a message on it. There was one in Royal Garden Mall but I think they moved so you will have to scout around and locate another.

Please no piss takers.. but I need a birthday cake with a name to be written on it (in icing not biro before anyone asks) :o

Anybody know of a place in Pattaya, not expensive... it's the thought that counts don't you know!

they sell lots of different designs and sizes at the shop opposite Black Canyon on the ground floor in Carrefour

given a couple of days notice they will write what you want on it.

ask them for cake catalogue with pictures and prices of everything

i hope that helps

Thanks chaps.. needed a quick response as I had to get the birthday cake for tomorrow.. went to Foodland as that is the easiest on the way home... picked a cake last, will collect it tonight.. 650 Baht for a large, about 400 for a smaller one in case anyone is wandering..

Anyway, cheers for all the help.. much appreciated, I knew I could rely on you :o

Had the cake from Foodland.. 600 Baht... absolutely disgusting.. the worst cake I have ever had in all my life.. vile! Just in case anyone was thinking of going there.

Thanks for the advice, may be you should try the bakery at Woodlands hotel in Naklua next time. I understand they have a good selection.

Had the cake from Foodland.. 600 Baht... absolutely disgusting.. the worst cake I have ever had in all my life.. vile! Just in case anyone was thinking of going there.

Totally agree....foodland's bakery is way overpriced and the stuff is tasteless. I do like the bakery at Carrefour.....great breads and cakes are reasonable